+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets 2022/23

Season Tickets 2022/23

Just to let you know that I have been told from a staff member at the club shop that season cards from last season are to be used for next season. We should know prices this week.

What? I’ve ripped mine up, wasn’t happy we only got 2nd place

I’ll be very surprised if they haven’t gone up in price, some will moan (understandable with last few years the country has had) but I think we’ve all had a fair price deal since moving to NYS and it can’t go on forever.

Also don’t panic if you have actually got rid of yours, I’m sure they’d give you a new one (I’d charge you )
    Last edited by millertop; 09-05-2022 at 03:53 PM.

I think with the value we've had this season we couldn't complain if prices doubled, especially now we know IBS won't be 'in the house'

I think all clubs will be treading carefully with season ticket price increases, with the cost of
    living, energy prices, petrol / diesel, National insurance going up, fans may find they can't afford
    a increase, & just select certain games to attend.

I think at £27 for where i sit was expensive 10years ago and is about right for next season..........

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I think at £27 for where i sit was expensive 10years ago and is about right for next season..........
    You couldn’t sit on a rollercoast ride for an hour and half at Blackpool for that price so it’s good value in my eyes 😂

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    £27? Thought it was £23-£25

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    £27? Thought it was £23-£25
    If the prices stay the same next season mine works out at £10.31 a game….. who else can offer that in the championship?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    If the prices stay the same next season mine works out at £10.31 a game….. who else can offer that in the championship?
    I think it will go up about 5/6% ?

I reckon the away prices will increase

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast