+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Red all over you tube channel

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well having read much of his posts on bbs and having listened to him on the Red All Over broadcast I think I'll chalk feck it on The Supporters Trust .

Folk like this pillack just proper wind me up and it isn't worth it .
    DAMN RIGHT Animal
    It Isn’t worth it. ….. A summary of how 75% of folk feel about the club. I wouldn’t wast your time Animal.
    The other 25% of them are so far up, they can’t see how much damage the missing 75% will financially hurt the club.

These 25% of will eventually cry “foul” when the club goes under, and it’ll be because they “trusted, and fawned” these owners to feather their own egos to protect their privileges.
    Try as you might to change it Animal, they won’t listen, their agenda, and loyalties are with themselves. They are frightened of challenging the owners and the confrontation that they should be giving, …..and these owners KNOW THIS.

These people will “Look at their shoes “ whilst others point out the crisis looming, because they are quite content to let other folk spout the things THEY dare not.

They aren’t fans really…. they are no different to WAGS.

Coat tail hangers.

Let the club rot, Let them rot with it mate . Life’s too short, and there is more important things.

The leaders of the Supporters Trust claim the only vehicle to drive change at Barnsley FC is the Supporters Trust.

It hasn't gone well so far.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well having read much of his posts on bbs and having listened to him on the Red All Over broadcast I think I'll chalk feck it on The Supporters Trust .

Folk like this pillack just proper wind me up and it isn't worth it .
    can't fault thi , deluded celebs/special guest 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    can't fault thi , deluded celebs/special guest ��
    That made me laugh Roma.

You could see Loko Ben was luvvin the idea he was a "celebrity" guest.

Important person my arse. Conway and Ahmad play him like a fiddle. Far too easily manipulated by the club.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-05-2022 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    That made me laugh Roma.

You could see Loko Ben was luvvin the idea he was a "celebrity" guest.

Important person my arse. Conway and Ahmad play him like a fiddle. Far too easily manipulated by the club.
    a carnt speyke abart this Gally fella , nivva seen him , tutha fella ? well ? Dunt he luv hissen , iz wunna them faces tha wants to slap !! Probably a nice bloke ? Izzalot to learn .
    A wunda if Mr C ez moved to Spain yit ( ooahams abroad ) I nivva got mi fo coffee drink Wi him !! allus enjoyed him on here , same wi Bloodredponty ( the tykester ) .
    Last edited by Romared; 11-05-2022 at 05:31 PM.

SBRed48

Summats not reyt darn at Oakwell and the club will be delighted at the nature and tactics of those who should be challenging them. The Arseoyle will be p1ssing izzsen at how weak and ineffective the challenges are and how easily he can bat them aside.
    ======

So how should they challenge the club?

Keep hearing those speaking to the CEO are weak, ineffective, manipulated happy clappers. However, you give no alternative examples of the "really challenging" & "tough" questions they should be asking. So can you give us some examples? as it seems you haven't a clue.

The Q&As have covered West Stand, 750k, ground share, recruitment numerous times. I presume you are aware those asking questions are not responsible for the answers.
    Last edited by Ponty End; 11-05-2022 at 07:13 PM.

They (Joe, Andy, Josh, and Alan) seem like decent lads on this channel, and Ive no reason to criticize them.
    However, as soon as I heard they were going to have 'Loko' on the show, well I don't want to see that to be honest!.
    And did he really live up to expectations, and make you want to throw summat at the screen ?. 😠

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12