+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer window begins

I feel it in my bones, it's so quiet, there has to be a signing this weekend? But please do not read anything from the Birminghams mails Ashley Preece, he hascompletely lost it, he actually thinks Gerard has spoken with him about possible signings, as if...

Mate if you feel it in your bones its true. Humans have forgotten the animal instinct of gut instinct that we have.

Oh yeah Diego 😎

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    I feel it in my bones, it's so quiet, there has to be a signing this weekend? But please do not read anything from the Birminghams mails Ashley Preece, he hascompletely lost it, he actually thinks Gerard has spoken with him about possible signings, as if...
    I stopped B/Mail/Live when they brought in the squealing kids, with their Stats (2019). No realism. No experienced opinion. No fun. Just nonsense gleaned from stats, sorry, ‘Analytics’, which as we all know can be interpreted to suit any agenda. The first 4 letters of analytics, should give you all a clue.

Don’t get me started on the young, pedantic fkwit who presents the pod. It still pops up on my youtube feed, never clicked on tho.

Ash Preece and Matt Kendrick were ok back when I bothered with the thing.

Save the money for a goalscorer. Surely we have enough younger players to fill the gaps at LB and CM?

CM for me, someone angry with plenty of attitude!

I dont think Oz can play at CB Dave.

Oh CM sorry maybe oz will be ok then.

Ludwig Augustinsson (no, me neither), Swedish LB from Seville, loan to buy almost done. Slight hold-up regarding reassurances on playing time. 28 years old, with a receding hairline.

An odd one for me, SG obviously doesn’t think that the kids are ready.

Yes strange one that, he played Young at right back yesterday which makes me think he has no time for Guilbert, shame that.

Agreed. I thought that Kesler acquitted himself well at RB in the first half. As did Bevan and Chrisene at LB.

Typical Villa of late, tho. Not a dickie bird, then, Bang! From nowhere overnight, this. No painfully drawn-out drama. There was talk about a LB and CM, but no names.

Sort of takes the fun out of the ‘Transfer Charade’? Mind you, it is p1ssing all over TalkSport and Sky’s chips

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)