+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cheeky bet

Cheeky bet

Okay crazy I know but a cheeky bet on both Everton and Villa to win @ £5 will bring you back £360. Look I know it won't happen but I have a strange feeling about this. Talk sport writing off both us and the toffees, some even laughing. Haaland odds on for another hatrick But it's a Liverpool Derby, they are at home, they made some good signings and pool well, they are not playing well. With us, yes it's a nailed on defeat but I do find it hard to bet against us just as quoted all those years ago by Mr Saunders! Pep is already playing mind games, he has some doubts, we cannot continue to play crap and must turn it around at some point, so must Gerrard or he is out the door. Could this be the game? With the 11th man behind us and players bang up for it, could we upset the applecart? Obviously the returns are great and sometimes in football things happen when least expected! If you want just a bet on Villa to win, it's 8-1. Not encouraging betting but for the price of a pint, the return will help pay those bills. Good luck

Unlucky pal.. I had a cheeky quid on villa btts n win n tbh thought it was gonna come in..

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)