+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer window begins

I think Watkins will stay even if we sign another striker. I think steve likes him and hes quite versatile.
    I guess it depends on who Gerrard wannts to keep and thats ok with me whoever stays or departs.

If i was in charge of tranfers i would be raiding Man city. One of Grealish Mahrez Jesus and make Stones top priority.
    Maybe Suarez or Zaha too.
    Obviously a defensive mid or two and were ready to go and kick some ass or more logically a football.

Suarez? He just makes my skin crawl. Worryingly, Bong, I fear another Bin-Dipper reunion.

I like him and a bit of a character. Ok people say hes a racist etc but the world has gone a bit pc. Hes a friend of Gerrard and Courtinho so if he was as bad as people make out surely Gerrard wouldnt consider him.
    I would love it it he came to VP. Im sure people will warm to him.

The ‘World’ has indeed gone far too PC, mate. But add habitual cheat, serial biter, and spitter to the racist stuff, and maybe we’re being a little hard on the World. Don’t ya think?

And he's too old for the Prem. Anyway, I'm really excited about the possibilities for us this Summer.

Suarez a big no for all those reasons, nothing PC in calling out racism mate.

Crikey, I hope that the Aribo rumour is just lazy journalism.

I like the look of Marseille’s Boubacar Kamara, and the fact that Simeone is after him. Means that he’s quality with quite a bit of Bstard in him.

One major stumbling block, as would be with Phillips if leeds go back down, will be a desire for Champs League football.

Boubacar Kamara officially announced.

Great news Exiled. One of the best young defencive midfielders in europe apparently and just broke into the French team at 22 years old.
    I do feel like we need another quality defencive minded midfielder just in case. Ideally with premiership experience. Kante or someone like that.

Exciting times eh. I have a funny feeling Grealish will return. He will be a better player at villa and we now have a chance of completing with the bigger clubs.

I quite like the idea of playing 2 DMs, whether that be sitting in front of a back 4, or a 3. So for me, I’d like another DM in, as what we already had, was not good enough last season.

Jack will be back at VP next season, but still in a citeh shirt Bong.

Great positive start to the Summer, considering the window officially opens until June 10.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)