+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royal Family. How much longer..?

Cool The Royal Family. How much longer..?

How much longer can we tolerate this nonsense.

A crown gets its own car. FFS!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...d6c1bd7a97bc07

How many medals can one man wear?

Attachment 21743

Does that car owning crown actually talk?

I was wondering why in 2022 does the opening of parliament have to be done by Her Maj the Queen?

Seeing that she was nowhere to be seen, (mind you Her Maj is now 96 years old), she has probably decided enough is enough and sent her crown to do the talking instead.

On the news last night Prince Charles and his son Prince William were photo'd duly shuffled in behind the Rouge Dragon Pursuivant, the Clarenceux King of Arms and various other members of the aristocracy who had all been let loose in the dressing up box.

Alf (where are you mate?) tell me you are not serious in supporting this anachronistic bloody nonsense?

Seems like only you bothered mon ami. Have you not got any hobbies ?

Its all bull-shuit and show, all the big knobs will love it. I would get rid of them! What are the English royal titles?
    Peerage, Body of peers or titled nobility in Britain. The five ranks, in descending order, are duke, marquess, earl (see count), viscount, and baron. What the phuk is nobility? The quality of being noble in character, mind, birth, or rank? Noble : Belonging to a hereditary class with high social or political status; aristocratic. What period are we living in? Where is King Alfred when you need him? I would get rid of all of them in 2 secs if I could. Modern Britain?? Its deep in the this shoite

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Seems like only you bothered mon ami. Have you not got any hobbies ?
    Slagging off the Royal Family is one of my favourites sinkov, you should know that by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Its all bull-shuit and show, all the big knobs will love it. I would get rid of them! What are the English royal titles?
    Peerage, Body of peers or titled nobility in Britain. The five ranks, in descending order, are duke, marquess, earl (see count), viscount, and baron. What the phuk is nobility? The quality of being noble in character, mind, birth, or rank? Noble : Belonging to a hereditary class with high social or political status; aristocratic. What period are we living in? Where is King Alfred when you need him? I would get rid of all of them in 2 secs if I could. Modern Britain?? Its deep in the this shoite
    Spot on mate.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Slagging off the Royal Family is one of my favourites sinkov, you should know that by now.
    I know, what's wrong with horse-racing ? Any road, I do agree with you, when Brenda's popped her clogs, the motley crew that are left will have great difficulty keeping the show on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I know, what's wrong with horse-racing ? Any road, I do agree with you, when Brenda's popped her clogs, the motley crew that are left will have great difficulty keeping the show on the road.
    Tony Blair for President then. With what Putin is doing this is right up Tony's street because he loves a good war and invading countries ---put the UK right back on track ---to where? ----who knows.

It's called tradition and one of the things that makes us different.

Better keep my head down on this subject

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)