+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: UTD8# Road To Gothenburg - Doors Open Times

UTD8# Road To Gothenburg - Doors Open Times

In case anyone is going to this and isn't sure of the times , I Facebook messaged the events company doing this as i wasn't sure of the times for the VVIP guests ..

They have just got back to me saying doors open at 6:30pm for VIP & VVIP Guests and its doors open at 7pm for Standard ticket holders .

It hasn't been very well advertised but hopefully that helps those who were wondering .

Cheers. I'm going👍

Got VIP tix from the missus for my birthday - can’t wait!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Got VIP tix from the missus for my birthday - can’t wait!
    Your missus

Name:  keeper.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  62.1 KB

and happy birthday too

Is this being broadcast over MS teams, Zoom or another platform? Wouldn't have minded paying to watch via live feed as i suspect others not in the locale would also.

What a fkn night👏👏👏👏Ian Ferguson was brilliant,the star of the night......shame Narey didn't appear.....why though? I've heard before that he never does public stuff but this was a night for all to be proud of their achievements. Still though what an excellent night 🧡🖤

A fantastic night, really enjoyed that.
    Congrats and thanks to all who contributed to putting this on.
    Nice touch at the end to bring Hamish and Boney on — they played a part in the evolution of that team.

What a night - to be fair Iain Ferguson could have at least changed out of his jammies before coming on stage………

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    What a night - to be fair Iain Ferguson could have at least changed out of his jammies before coming on stage………
    He's a fashionable c*nt. Leave him alone. 😜 Was a great night. 👏🏼

Not just saying this because it was a United event but this is the best football Q&A type show I’ve ever been to .. what a brilliant night .

Thought all the little touches made it , the host was excellent, the reading of the poem at the start , the footage , having Amanda Kopel come on stage during the auction and not only seeing all the players but having guys like Stuart Hogg and Gordon Wallace there too ..it was just brilliant.

Well done all involved for putting this on , what a Great start to what’s been a brilliant weekend for us Arabs .

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)