+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirmed Transfers : For The 2022 - 2023 Season.

Morecambe have signed Mansfield Town defender Farrend Rawson on a two-year contract.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Morecambe have signed Mansfield Town defender Farrend Rawson on a two-year contract.
    I thought Farrend Rawson was good with the Millers, pity he didn't full fill his potential.

Nice lad, I remember talking to him when I was in hospitality.

MK Dons - To sign 22year old Gillingham centre back Jack Tucker, once his contract runs out at the
    end of June. MK Dons to agree compensation with Gillingham, with Tucker being under 24 yrs of age.

Barnsley - Sign 21 year old midfielder Luca Connell, on a free transfer, after his release by Celtic.
    Connell never played for Celtic, but was out on loan at Queens Park, where he played 31 games,
    scoring 7 goals during the 2021-22 season.
    Tucker has signed a 3 year contract, made easy for him, due to his agent living in Barnsley.

Swansea City - Sign 22 year old centre back Harry Darling on a 3 year contract, from
    MK Dons for a undisclosed fee.

[ Can see now why MK Dons are to sign Jack Tucker from Gillingham ].

Ex-Miller Ben Pringle 33 years old, signs new contract at Altrincham.

Altrincham manager Phil Parkinson said about Pringle, " His left foot could open a tin of beans, &
    certainly any defence at this level of football ".

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Ex-Miller Ben Pringle 33 years old, signs new contract at Altrincham.

Altrincham manager Phil Parkinson said about Pringle, " His left foot could open a tin of beans, &
    certainly any defence at this level of football ".
    Think he actually said he”s got a left foot what would slice bacon….let’s go with that one instead..🤣🤣

Good luck pig killer..🐷.!.

I think because few clubs outside of the PL can afford transfer fees, especially after Covid, players and agents are waiting for the best offers they can get and are prepared to sit it out until later in the window, so I expect most clubs to struggle to get players in early.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyWhites View Post
    I think because few clubs outside of the PL can afford transfer fees, especially after Covid, players and agents are waiting for the best offers they can get and are prepared to sit it out until later in the window, so I expect most clubs to struggle to get players in early.
    Taking the risk of not getting a club could probably end up has a baggage handler at a airport.

Joe Mattock signs for Harrogate. No late tackles Joe in the friendly!

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast