+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirmed Transfers : For The 2022 - 2023 Season.

Ross County have signed left-back Ben Purrington from Charlton Athletic a day after the arrival of striker Jordy Hiwula from Doncaster Rovers.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Ross County have signed left-back Ben Purrington from Charlton Athletic a day after the arrival of striker Jordy Hiwula from Doncaster Rovers.
    Seen they, Ross ounty are looking to sign a young CB prospect from sheff u. Wonder if they are splashing the cash this season

Farsley Celtic are delighted to announce the signing of Jacob Gratton on a permanent deal for the 2022/23 season.

I always thought the story with him was that he was homesick and wanted to be in the South? Has anyone told him where Ross County is?

All quiet on the Roundwood front

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    All quiet on the Roundwood front
    Maybe the cavaliers have gone home for tea…

Mickel Miller has gone to Plymouth. Hope he does well there!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I always thought the story with him was that he was homesick and wanted to be in the South? Has anyone told him where Ross County is?
    That was what some were saying, personally I just don’t think he fitted in, whether that was him or management I don’t know

That was what some were saying, personally I just don’t think he fitted in, whether that was him or management I don’t know
    Yes like the rest of the left backs Clarke and Bola to name two ! over the last 10 years or so we seemed to have had no one apart from Mattock who as stayed the distance ? We have had several on loan as well !

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Yes like the rest of the left backs Clarke and Bola to name two ! over the last 10 years or so we seemed to have had no one apart from Mattock who as stayed the distance ? We have had several on loan as well !
    Left-backs, they dont make em like they used to MT, especially the ones who can use both feet.

Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast