+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirmed Transfers : For The 2022 - 2023 Season.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Glad to see miler get a 2 year deal at Plymouth
    Yes and he was a miller , and his dad was a miller, and his dad was a miller !

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Yes and he was a miller , and his dad was a miller, and his dad was a miller !
    Not if he was adopted

Keep fit and Miller will be a star there, good luck to him

A real shame that it didn't quite work out. A player in there but the injuries just curtailed him from reaching his full potential with us. Good luck Mickel

Hartlepool United - Sign 23 year old Jake Hastie, who was on loan with the Millers from Rangers.

Doncaster Rovers - Sign midfielder Luke Molyneux, after his contract ended at Hartlepool United,
    he joins Doncaster Rovers on the 1st July 2022.
    [ Molyneux was excellent against the Millers while playing for Hartlepool United, a player who
    should have gone to a higher league club, I would have thought the Millers would have been
    interested, have we let a good player slip from our ranks ].

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Hartlepool United - Sign 23 year old Jake Hastie, who was on loan with the Millers from Rangers.

Doncaster Rovers - Sign midfielder Luke Molyneux, after his contract ended at Hartlepool United,
    [ Molyneux was excellent against the Millers while playing for Hartlepool United, a player who
    should have gone to a higher league club, I would have thought the Millers would have been
    Yes

We have way better midfielders than him even if Wiles goes I still wouldn’t be bothered tbh

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We have way better midfielders than him even if Wiles goes I still wouldn’t be bothered tbh
    Think of the sell on money MT, with the new Hull City owner buying Turkish players, he may come for Barlaser.

[ He could come for me, I've plenty of passport control stamps & visa's from Turkey ]
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 28-06-2022 at 05:35 PM.

Burnley sign McNally fro Oxford if it’s not already been posted

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61972888

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    What transfers or shopping..?.🤣
    Or leaning to one side

Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast