+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fgr

I noticed that aswell, He maybe under pressure to get us promoted this season. So this could well be a way out for him if he fails to get us up...

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Burchy is on his way, did you notice how his ''fist pump'' turned into a wave after the Maido match? Dead giveaway..........

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    'They?'. I think that says a lot Davy. As far as I (and hopefully some other posters) am concerned Notts County is 'we'.
    Not his first offence#wenotthey#coverblown

Let's say he accepted the job, out of the ones on the list Would Paul Tidsdale be the right replacement for him

Jeez. IB now 1/3 for FGR...Grimsby fans lumping on to unsettle us??

Quote Originally Posted by JonahBabb14 View Post
    Jeez. IB now 1/3 for FGR...Grimsby fans lumping on to unsettle us??
    Notts fan on Twitter saying inside info from the club that it's a done deal.
    Possibly controversial opinion but the brothers will be happy with the change in style but not the overall end product and will already have had half an eye on his replacement before FGR came sniffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Possibly controversial opinion but the brothers will be happy with the change in style but not the overall end product and will already have had half an eye on his replacement before FGR came sniffing.
    I don’t think they will be totally disappointed, we probably had around the 4th best budget. As much as some on here don’t seem to rate him, you have to ask the question when was the last time we actually had another club after our manager and 2 divisions above. I can definitely imagine they are interested, similar appointment to their last manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Let's say he accepted the job, out of the ones on the list Would Paul Tidsdale be the right replacement for him
    Or do what Stockport did, get a manager who knows this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    If that is the case, it cannot do our chances of winning the play offs any good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    If that is the case, it cannot do our chances of winning the play offs any good at all.
    Don't know what happens in the dressing room but IB strikes me as a details man, more than a 'fire them up' sort. In which case, it's down to the players now.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast