+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beergate

Beergate

No mention of the ginger whinger Rayner on here BT as she lies through her back teeth about being at Kier Starmers own party but gets caught out as she was proven to be there.

As I said before many times you wouldn’t trust a single one of them regardless of party / politics they’re all simply in it for themselves.

I hope they’re all getting prosecuted just like the conservatives eh ?

Desperate mud slinging from the Tories just before they get slaughtered at the Local Elections army88. You know the game.

Frankly we MUST have other priorities for the Tory Party and our mainly corrupt Cabinet full of Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown to worry about. Surely?

Another question for you. Could you imagine "pinning" the chief instigator of this nonsense up against a wall?

Attachment 21703

How can you tell when a politician isn't lying? His/her lips don't move.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    How can you tell when a politician isn't lying? His/her lips don't move.
    No guarantee these days because they could be using text messages which are just as good for lying, as is socail media etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    No guarantee these days because they could be using text messages which are just as good for lying, as is socail media etc.
    This constant trivialisation is nonsense. We need some real political leaders, but where will they possibly come from?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    This constant trivialisation is nonsense. We need some real political leaders, but where will they possibly come from?
    Anyone with ambitions to be a leader will steer well clear of politics because they can earn far more in other walks of life. Add to that, if they get into a leading position and cock it up, they get one hell of a pay off and still manage to get other jobs.
    sinkov is correct ---the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Add to that, if they get into a leading position and cock it up, they get one hell of a pay off and still manage to get other jobs.
    sinkov is correct ---the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
    Sounds like football management.

Desperate mud slinging from the Tories just before they get slaughtered at the Local Elections army88. You know the game.

Frankly we MUST have other priorities for the Tory Party and our mainly corrupt Cabinet full of Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown to worry about. Surely?

Another question for you. Could you imagine "pinning" the chief instigator of this nonsense up against a wall?

Attachment 21703
    As always Bt just made me smile she spent an awful long time slating Boris and the Tories for their part in party gate ( so called ) then blatantly lied about a similar situation for themselves , and you expect us to vote for them when reality is there as big snakes as Boris and his Cronies but with less idea of how to run the country , I don’t think so - I posted before she’s rude obnoxious and now a proven liar as well.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    As always Bt just made me smile she spent an awful long time slating Boris and the Tories for their part in party gate ( so called ) then blatantly lied about a similar situation for themselves , and you expect us to vote for them when reality is there as big snakes as Boris and his Cronies but with less idea of how to run the country , I don’t think so - I posted before she’s rude obnoxious and now a proven liar as well.
    Starmer and Rayner overplayed their hand with "Partygate" of that there is little doubt. A late night beer in a distant office with a takeaway curry is hardly the same has organising a party in your own back garden army88.

Like I have said on many previous occasions this trivialisation of politics on both sides exemplifies the deep do-do we are all in. Call a truce on cake and curry, Prosecco or beer and get on with addressing the real problems this country is up to its neck in.

Starmer and Rayner overplayed their hand with "Partygate" of that there is little doubt. A late night beer in a distant office with a takeaway curry is hardly the same has organising a party in your own back garden army88.

Like I have said on many previous occasions this trivialisation of politics on both sides exemplifies the deep do-do we are all in. Call a truce on cake and curry, Prosecco or beer and get on with addressing the real problems this country is up to its neck in.
    On that we both agree BT , my real point was I don’t think they’re capable any of them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)