+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Conway & Chien Lee have left the building

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    i believe they still own the club thus the purse strings

so its still as is for the budget and purchase of players.

or am i getting the wrong end of the stick.
    If they've left the board they no longer own any shares which equates to no longer having any involvement with the club .

This morning we weren’t renewing.

Still aren’t

Carlton, Calcutta, Glossop

It appears Lee , Conway and Hung were voted off the board by the others which represents a bit of a coup having taken place .

The others would be James Cryne , Robert Zuk , Khaled and Parksh .

Clearly a 4 to 3 verdict took place and sealed their fate .

I'd still be interested to see the make-up of shares mind .

As well as Jean Clyne, Julie Anne Quay – Is the founder of the New York-based VFIILES Foundation – has been added to the board, pending EFL approval. She will represent the other investors, she will represent Conway, Hung and Lee!
    So basically the puppet for those 3.....

Quay,
    “In 2012, she founded VFILES, an online fashion community that eventually grew to include a brick-and-mortar store in SoHo. Now, her vision for a community where people could nerd out on style and young designers would feel supported is becoming an increasingly influential voice in the fashion industry.”

Not knocking her before we get going but …..

Good football knowledge then.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    As well as Jean Clyne, Julie Anne Quay – Is the founder of the New York-based VFIILES Foundation – has been added to the board, pending EFL approval. She will represent the other investors, she will represent Conway, Hung and Lee!
    So basically the puppet for those 3.....
    Well apparently she's not linked to Conway , Lee or Hung what so ever .

She's here off her own back , who is behind getting her on board obviously I don't know , possibly Parekh if I was guessing .

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Quay,
    “In 2012, she founded VFILES, an online fashion community that eventually grew to include a brick-and-mortar store in SoHo. Now, her vision for a community where people could nerd out on style and young designers would feel supported is becoming an increasingly influential voice in the fashion industry.”

Not knocking her before we get going but …..

Good football knowledge then.
    Depends what her role at the club is Jules , I suspect it won't be heading player recruitment .

Does this mean Times Square advertising finished ? CCG !!

[QUOTE=animallittle3;40038922]Depends what her role at the club is Jules , I suspect it won't be heading player recruitment .[/QUOTE
    The recruiting isn’t my problem with the owners. MOST of them are decent players … it’s the “Mix” they didn’t understand.
    Hope this is a shift from the “Plan” be nice if it was.
    I suspect they’ll be a lot more comes out in the open in the coming days… However, could be a very good ruse to get more people to renew and Littlewood change after that

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast