+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Conway & Chien Lee have left the building

There are too many facts that need to be cleared up to be clear that they have gone. The stench is still lingering.

What percentage of shares do each of the owners now own? If the three of them together own more than 50% of the shares it will be a strange carry on that they cannot influence the general policies of the club.

The new lass has been put on the Board to be "the investors" (The Arseoyle, Lee, Hung ) representative/ mouthpiece. How does that work ?

I am cautiously optimistic that this may be the first stage of Conway and fellow cowboys selling up but I don't trust him. He speak with forked tongue.

I wait and see what facts emerge with fingers crossed. I certainly don't believe people such as Supporter's Trust leaders who claim to know what has been going on and have known for a while.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 12-05-2022 at 07:03 PM.

For me a day we can feel more positive about the future of Barnsley FC

Will be more factual information to be released soon for sure.

Onwards and Upwards

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If they've left the board they no longer own any shares which equates to no longer having any involvement with the club .
    Nope.
    They can still own the club but are no longer making decisions.
    I haven’t a clue how this will work in practice.

But I hope that we now have directors who know what they are doing - which I think we could have - who are supported by wealthy owners.
    That would be the ideal combination.
    Fingers crossed the new arrangements have all been amicable.

Quote Originally Posted by red syy View Post
    Just a ploy to get more season tickets sold. Extended early bird now one more trick up there sleeve ����
    For that to be true would mean Jean Cryne is involved in a ploy to deceive Barnsley fans by making the statement below:

"James and I love this football club and we will continue Patrick's legacy in building a true community club. We are proud Barnsley fans and truly understand the emotion and connections associated with being a Red."

I think that is very unlikely & quite insulting, for goodness sake give her a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    There are too many facts that need to be cleared up to be clear that they have gone. The stench is still lingering.

What percentage of shares do each of the owners now own? If the three of them together own more than 50% of the shares it will be a strange carry on that they cannot influence the general policies of the club.

The new lass has been put on the Board to be "the investors" (The Arseoyle, Lee, Hung ) representative/ mouthpiece. How does that work ?

I am cautiously optimistic that this may be the first stage of Conway and fellow cowboys selling up but I don't trust him. He speak with forked tongue.

I wait and see what facts emerge with fingers crossed. I certainly don't believe people such as Supporter's Trust leaders who claim to know what has been going on and have known for a while.
    The way I see it SB is that if you can't even hold on to your directorship irrespective of the amount of shares you own then to me you aren't going to be able to influence too much in the back office so to speak .

I'm slightly suspicious of Julie Ann I'll admit but she's vetoed in my opinion by the appointment of Jean Cryne .

James Cryne , Jean Cryne , Parekh , Zuk and Kahlad would on the face of it vote down any lingering PMG puppeteering by Julie Ann .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponty End View Post
    For that to be true would mean Jean Cryne is involved in a ploy to deceive Barnsley fans by making the statement below:

"James and I love this football club and we will continue Patrick's legacy in building a true community club. We are proud Barnsley fans and truly understand the emotion and connections associated with being a Red."

I think that is very unlikely & quite insulting, for goodness sake give her a chance.
    Don't you be joining this party for goodness sake .

If it was left to your lack of actions Conway , Lee and Hung would have remained and taken us down to the National League .

It's people like Luke Goddard , the people who've stayed away this season and the people who weren't renewing their ST's who have created today's events .

Non bowlers off the green please .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Don't you be joining this party for goodness sake .

If it was left to your lack of actions Conway , Lee and Hung would have remained and taken us down to the National League .

It's people like Luke Goddard , the people who've stayed away this season and the people who weren't renewing their ST's who have created today's events .

Like 👍

You've shown your true colours on here Ponty, on numerous occasions actually. What did you once post.. 'Good riddance to us', and we can 'all sod off' etc (or words to that effect).
    So can you blame people for not wanting anything to do with you and your constant defending of Conway & co.
    Now you want to celebrate this news and shake hands do you ?. Well Nudger will, but Im guessing nobody else will!. 😵

animallittle3

============================================

Is that a joke? todays developments show how wrong people like Luke Goddard and you were to come up with an initiative that would put the club out of business .....and all because of temporary issues. I said many times owners come and go and fans sometimes have to be strong and not fall to pieces in tough times & keep the club alive. Today shows that to be the case.

Your viewpoint was and i quote "if the club dies it dies" well sod that, what type of fans are you two & your gang to think you can just destroy a club with 135 years of history. I suppose you will coming back to Oakwell now there is still a club to support.
    Last edited by Ponty End; 12-05-2022 at 11:22 PM.

Still in the middle of my battle... but today must be good news . I admit ive had other things to deal with so not too up on the news.... cant wait till im good enough to come back home and to Oakwell... on the face of it though news is good enough for me to hold on to

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast