+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Mark McGhee Appreciation Thread

Is he still telling folk who question him to look back at his record (just not in the last couple of months)? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Im no that bathered to check facts on this one, but i would say the FACT made available by others that you are on here more than amongst your own would say you dont need the shed specs or boiler suit!

Now go away and do something about your owners and Strachan before you realise you dont have a team to support!
    It’s nip and tuck between the number of DeeMad posts this year by the rocket and Cammy “one of our own” Kerr relegations. Could be sitting at 3-3.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Is he still telling folk who question him to look back at his record (just not in the last couple of months)? ��
    I'd think so mate, he has a proven track record

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post
    Mark McGhee has a cunning plan
    Some would say he is the main man
    He says several games Dee won't win
    And any chance of staying up is paper thin
    Dee beat the hibs and fat charlie cried
    24 hours later the funny club died

OK, apologies but it's been a long day and I'm full of lager.
    A decent effort nevertheless

The sixth decade in the trot they have been relegated from the top league.
    Truly a unique record.

Quote Originally Posted by dodetap View Post
    The sixth decade in the trot they have been relegated from the top league.
    Truly a unique record.
    is that 6 relegations since they last won at tannadice?

Mark has come in and surpassed all my expectations by easily lowering the points per game ratio set by the legendary Pep McPoke.Now Pep had set that bar at a very low level but Mark,Charlie and Gowser went lower than a snakes belly to achieve what i thought was the impossible.

If there is any justice in the world Mark and Simon will be awarded new long term deals by the recently appointed Director of Football Wee Gordon Strachan.This BTW is a wise move by the club as it allows Nelms all the time in the world to play with his model stadium,hotel,cremmy and stuff.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mode...MdXQCXGl9rxnxM
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 13-05-2022 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Is he still telling folk who question him to look back at his record (just not in the last couple of months)? 😂
    HmmmmmName:  lps.JPG
Views: 271
Size:  52.3 KB

I'm wondering which one he is on about TTT

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Mark has come in and surpassed all my expectations by easily lowering the points per game ratio set by the legendary Pep McPoke.Now Pep had set that bar at a very low level but Mark,Charlie and Gowser went lower than a snakes belly to achieve what i thought was the impossible.

If there is any justice in the world Mark and Simon will be awarded new long term deals by the recently appointed Director of Football Wee Gordon Strachan.This BTW is a wise move by the club as it allows Nelms all the time in the world to play with his model stadium,hotel,cremmy and stuff.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mode...MdXQCXGl9rxnxM
    No bathered. They had 4 dundonians in their squad v Hibs. Cammy “gets it” Kerr, Charlie “honest I’m no a hun” Adam and some other guys you’ve never heard of. Hoovering up all the local talent as their youth policy pishes all over United’s. Dundee’s true original club.

Bit of respect maybe?

There's a club dying after all.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)