+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Arteta.

Arteta.

Is there any wonder that players show a lack of discipline when a manager makes the ridiculous comments, as Arteta did, regarding Holding's sending off? Holding should have received a yellow card for two previous tackles, let alone the one that he did receive the card for. His second yellow was completely justified as Holding elbowed Son in the face. To make the comments that he did was ridiculous and to try and justify that Holding should not have been sent off is bringing the game into disrepute.

Don't know whether it's just me but whenever I see Arteta being interviewed I hear the Mysterons voice over from Captain Scarlet.

Loved watching Captain Scarlet as a kid and If they ever made a film of it Arteta would be an absolute shoe in to play Captain Black.

Alan Hanson always reminded me of Captain Black when he was on MOTD!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)