+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The window doesn't open until the 10th anyway doesn't it?

Yes but pre contracts can be done now as that'll be the market were mainy looking at players who's contracts are about to end.

Managers are probably away on holiday, even if it's just for a couple of weeks.

It's the talk of borrowing players that worries me, especially from the tims.
    Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Lets give it a couple of weeks , eh ?

Things have to seem worse before they can get better .
    Oh god min don't say that! They better nae get worse I'll nae cope 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Your source was right after all...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    AFC in general bud, I mean Ipswich's number 2 goalie and it looks like its only a loan we can manage, also scales will be a loan only for him to return to celtic in Jan or next summer a better player & were back in the same boat of needing a LCB.. And the fact yet again were losing out on our main targets.
    How do you know we're losing out on our main targets? Your unreliable source again?

How do you know we're losing out on our main targets? Your unreliable source again?
    Well what's your guess as we were told by goodbin 5-6 weeks ago we were talking to good players. Ronan won't be here and neither will shinnie or any of those apparently good Dutch 2nd division players we were talking to.

Your source was right after all...
    Well what's your guess as we were told by goodbin 5-6 weeks ago we were talking to good players. Ronan won't be here and neither will shinnie or any of those apparently good Dutch 2nd division players we were talking to.
    i'll just nae pish ma punts like you and others on here,these things take time,work permits etc

i'll just nae pish ma punts like you and others on here,these things take time,work permits etc
    Pishing punts isn't really the reason why I and some may voice concern, well maybe some do but for me it's just annoyance as we're bound to have missed out on some targets as we're just not the same attraction as we maybe once were.

Ahh never mind me I'm just a melancholy c u n t 😅

Aye , there you go.

We get the Ramsey to Liverpool deal over the line : it'll be bang half a mill on Ronan Fae Wolves , and bang another 400k here and 250k there for a couple of Goodwin's first choice boys.

Saw mentioned a loan from Wigan for McGrath. Nah nah. £200k bang.........

Pishing punts isn't really the reason why I and some may voice concern, well maybe some do but for me it's just annoyance as we're bound to have missed out on some targets as we're just not the same attraction as we maybe once were.

Ahh never mind me I'm just a melancholy c u n t ��

Of all the adjectives available, I would never have chosen melancholy.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye , there you go.

We get the Ramsey to Liverpool deal over the line : it'll be bang half a mill on Ronan Fae Wolves , and bang another 400k here and 250k there for a couple of Goodwin's first choice boys.

Saw mentioned a loan from Wigan for McGrath. Nah nah. £200k bang.........
    Now that would be a good chain of events.

Well we wont be signing RCC fae Ross Coonty,he's just signed for some Belgian team.
    Sack Goodwin

Iduaotsot,uwffs

Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast