+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

P&J reporting that the Dons have a 26yo Albanian (born in Germany) defensive midfielder Ylber Ramadani undergoing a medical prior to a move here.

Oh no.

It'll be Tiranarama all over again.

Cormack, tory b'astard.

edit: MTK just got relegated, I have no idea of the quality of the player.
    Glad to see they are scouting Europe properly though.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 29-05-2022 at 03:06 PM.

I thought Cantwin only wanted players who had played for him at St Mirren.

I'd be happier if we signed some strikers instead, we don't really need more defensive midfielders

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post

I'd be happier if we signed some strikers instead, we don't really need more defensive midfielders
    This is going to be like a Derek McInnes transfer window…defensive players in abundance.

I'm sure he'll turn out to be proper horsh1t, like a total wage thief........what with being foreign and all.

I thought Cantwin only wanted players who had played for him at St Mirren.

Having freed McGeouch and Ojo, with Ferguson obviously choking to get away, with Jenks back at Brighton, Polvara still being tested, and Barron likely at some point to suffer a loss of form typical of players of his years, I think midfield needs as much shoring-up as the rest of the squad.

Maybe that’s just me, like.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Having freed McGeouch and Ojo, with Ferguson obviously choking to get away, with Jenks back at Brighton, Polvara still being tested, and Barron likely at some point to suffer a loss of form typical of players of his years, I think midfield needs as much shoring-up as the rest of the squad.

Maybe that’s just me, like.
    Last seasons biggest problem was scoring goals. We only have one striker who has pissed off to America and doesn't look like coming back .

History min
    History

Last seasons biggest problem was scoring goals. We only have one striker who has pissed off to America and doesn't look like coming back .
    “…as the rest of the squad”

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    “…as the rest of the squad”
    FFS min, you canna expect folk to actually read posts and make reasoned assessments.

This is not a time for reasoned thinking, its a time for snap judgements and anger.

Do keep up.

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast