+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

The new strip will be out within a week. We will be sporting hoops to make our loan conveyor belt players from Celtic feel more at home.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    We really shouldn't be taking players on loan from Celtic, but whatever the wrongs of the situation it is nae the fault of the loons, he is only a pawn between the two clubs looking for a game of fitba. With both the cheeks trying to get B teams into the league, we should be staying well clear of helping them develop their youth and making them stronger.

As for the other signings, as someone else has said they are the level we are dealing now and we just have to hope they turn out to be good, I have the feeling that if we were signing the elite players like Mbappe, Ronaldo or whoever is classed as elite players nowadays certain posters on here would still be spouting pish about how shyte they were.
    Agree with this,No way we should be loaning players from those cu nts but its not the boy's fault,hopefully the rumour that we want to do a permanent deal is true.

As for our other signings until we see them play then give them a chance ffs,i think the boy from Wycombe will turn out to be decent.

As for signing forwards and creative players im sure thats what we'll be doing now,all good teams need a solid defence to start with and it looks like we'll be better at the back than last season (that wouldn't be hard mind).

Announce a couple strikers and a creative midfielder and we'll do ok i think.

I can see us making a move for Robby McRorie now that the predator has signed another year deal, other than that I have no clue about any other signings (which might be a good thing as we are starting to do things right) but the longer it goes on the more likely we will be to going back to the same old ****e ideas...

Hearing from my source that another signing is expected today or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Hearing from my source that another signing is expected today or tomorrow.
    Maybe the Norwegian lad ..

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Maybe the Norwegian lad ..
    Hoping it's the Macedonian lad or both' but that ship might have sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrab1903 View Post
    1. How he dealt with a great loyal player Considine, was an absolute show of arrogance to Andy and the supporters.
    Goodwin offered Andy a years contract, a route into coaching and was honest enought with him to say that he didn't see him playing all that much. Andy has been a great player for our club but every career comes to an end sometime. Andy thought he could play on for a while. That's Andy's perogative. I hope he manages that well.

However I can't see why you chastise Goodwin for arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post

If Scales plays well then fine but he can't play in four (or three?) of our biggest league games
    To be fair I can't really see Smelly finishing in the bottom 6! 😁

Actually, if Scales plays well then it's not fine.
    I hope he's a complete flop like the last tim was.

At least we would then have Dons players in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Actually, if Scales plays well then it's not fine.
    I hope he's a complete flop like the last tim was.

At least we would then have Dons players in the team.
    I agree. Another thing…if I was David Bates or Declan Gallagher I would rattle the lad Scales in training as he isn’t one of our proper players anyway.

Page 35 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast