+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Kelle Roos joins us on a 2 year deal from Derby.

Nae sure about this one, think I would rather have got Hladky
    Hopefully we get Hladky also and punt Joe Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Kelle Roos joins us on a 2 year deal from Derby.

Nae sure about this one, think I would rather have got Hladky
    I reckon that’s a decent signing , he’s had a bit of a stop start career but he’s had a lot of experience in the English Championship which is probably playing at a higher level than up here .

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I reckon that’s a decent signing , he’s had a bit of a stop start career but he’s had a lot of experience in the English Championship which is probably playing at a higher level than up here .
    Been looking at various Derby fan forums and he has a lot of fans on there, despite being written off early on after a few errors. People arguing that statistically he was one of the best keepers in the championship first half of last season. Excellent shot stopper, needs to be more commanding in the area, prone to the odd mistake. Ultimately we will struggle to get a top TOP keeper but he has about the same if not better pedigree than Lewis when he started with us.

I don't think he's signed to be second choice, like Woods or Czerny (was it?)...he'll want the shirt.

If we are paying a chunk of Gallagher’s wages for him to sign with St.Mirren then I suggest we put him out on loan to them. If he does very well, when can recall him in January. We might well be desperate for him to return by then.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If we are paying a chunk of Gallagher’s wages for him to sign with St.Mirren then I suggest we put him out on loan to them. If he does very well, when can recall him in January. We might well be desperate for him to return by then.
    RJ min .... Ah wis one o' the few fa gave ye the benefit o' the doubt on here ... but ye jist fkn blew it!

Pit it ess wye.
    Ah've an auld settee ... it wis nae bad for £80 fae Furniture Warehoose, but it's noo f()cked .... Ah'll hae nae probs peyin' the cooncil £25 tae uplift afore Ah go an' buy anither ane.

The alternative is jist nae an alternative
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 26-06-2022 at 06:48 AM.

Keep us up to date, settee wise, neeps min.

Apart from the fact we give enough bloody money to the council already, so they should be picking the thing up for nothing, I don't believe they are quick of the mark regarding this sort of thing.

Well, we're fairly signing players now, which is good and getting excited about the season statrting, although bedding them in to a side could take a wee while.

One of the few who would be happy to stick with Joe as number one. Still think he is a good keeper, who has had a p iss poor defence in front of him for the past couple of years, but if the manager has decided he is not now the number one then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    RJ min .... Ah wis one o' the few fa gave ye the benefit o' the doubt on here ... but ye jist fkn blew it!
    I don’t see the point giving a player to a rival team and paying a chunk of his wages. If they want him, he can either sign a deal with them where they pay all his wages or he should remain our player. It’s up to him to decide if it’s money he is after or to progress football wise. My point being, we shouldn’t be contributing to another team’s wages in the same league. I don’t think we should be loaning players anyway from the same league but that’s a different argument. As the rule currently stands though if Celtic have done it to us, we can do it to other’s.

There'll be more to the deal than that.

I thought we were after some St.Mirren player.

This'll just be a sweetener for Gallacher.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There'll be more to the deal than that.

I thought we were after some St.Mirren player.

This'll just be a sweetener for Gallacher.
    That’s Gallagher had his contract terminated anyway. We have given money to leave us

Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast