+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I find it amazing that you are so deluded that you think someone like Kjetil Knutsen would contemplate coming here.

The chances are Goodwin will get sacked sooner or later but he is just going to be replaced by a manager of the same level.

Any decent manager out there will have zero interest in coming to us.
    Hopefully you don’t work in sales

Any decent manager out there will have zero interest in coming to us.
    I think I know what you mean.
    However..if Goodwin turns out to not be the answer we have to be careful and do proper 'due diligence' in finding a decent manager with potential rather than the usual suspects or getting a "big name".

Good managers in the making are out there. We just need the skills/tools to find one that works for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    I think I know what you mean.
    However..if Goodwin turns out to not be the answer we have to be careful and do proper 'due diligence' in finding a decent manager with potential rather than the usual suspects or getting a "big name".

Good managers in the making are out there. We just need the skills/tools to find one that works for us.
    I predict whoever comes in to eventually replace Goodwin as manager Red John will be on here demanding he gets sacked because he’s living in the past.

I predict whoever comes in to eventually replace Goodwin as manager Red John will be on here demanding he gets sacked because he’s living in the past.
    If Liz Truss posted on here she would call RJ an attention seeker and best be ignored

I demand success. Those with a weak mentality give up too easily and accept anything. Thank goodness I am not one of those types

I'm firmly in RJ's camp. We are weak weak weak and have been for years, top to bottom. Yesterday was so inept, such a shambles that I could barely believe what I was watching (on RedTv)....and yet....I was struck how passive the crowd seemed to be; if that had been huns or tic in front of their own it wouldve been toxic. Maybe that's what we need, more toxicity in the stands, personally I'd like to see it. Let these chancers know there is no hiding place.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    I'm firmly in RJ's camp. We are weak weak weak and have been for years, top to bottom. Yesterday was so inept, such a shambles that I could barely believe what I was watching (on RedTv)....and yet....I was struck how passive the crowd seemed to be; if that had been huns or tic in front of their own it wouldve been toxic. Maybe that's what we need, more toxicity in the stands, personally I'd like to see it. Let these chancers know there is no hiding place.
    I noticed too that there seemed to be so little desire on the part of the players in the final minutes when a point was still possible. It really was pathetic to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    I noticed too that there seemed to be so little desire on the part of the players in the final minutes when a point was still possible. It really was pathetic to watch.
    Exactly, 6 minutes of injury time is not a gift you see in every game, yet it was still the same wee square passes on the halfway line before the inevitable aimless punt. The players looked terrified yesterday from first whistle. I fear we have signed a load of dross.....again.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I demand success. Those with a weak mentality give up too easily and accept anything. Thank goodness I am not one of those types
    You're absolutely fu cking reaming with self-awareness also.
    The full package and nae mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    You're absolutely fu cking reaming with self-awareness also.
    The full package and nae mistake.
    My first reading of your comment saw "rimming" and "self" and I thought bit harsh but fair.

Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast