+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    You're absolutely fu cking reaming with self-awareness also.
    The full package and nae mistake.
    I don’t mind being the guy that people don’t like simply because I tell it the way it is. I take absolutely no pleasure whatsoever watching us play the way we do and how as a club we conduct ourselves in this modern era of Scottish football.
    I will always be a Dons fan until the day I die but I still have the right to criticise when I am not happy with our club.
    It’s an absolute travesty nowadays we as a club just turn up to play a game of football but without the will to challenge properly on all fronts. Currently….it’s grim up north.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    You're absolutely fu cking reaming with self-awareness also.
    The full package and nae mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    I'm firmly in RJ's camp. We are weak weak weak and have been for years, top to bottom. Yesterday was so inept, such a shambles that I could barely believe what I was watching (on RedTv)....and yet....I was struck how passive the crowd seemed to be; if that had been huns or tic in front of their own it wouldve been toxic. Maybe that's what we need, more toxicity in the stands, personally I'd like to see it. Let these chancers know there is no hiding place.
    Always love it when people sitting at home share their opinion on the crowd

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    He was right enough though. The majority of Aberdeen fans at the match on Saturday just accepted the defeat and made their way home. The passion for success has been lost…..a long while ago unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Well, thats why I provided caveat in parenthesis...so I could be called out if anyone who was there disagrees. Do you disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Well, thats why I provided caveat in parenthesis...so I could be called out if anyone who was there disagrees. Do you disagree?
    The support would ideally be more vocal and show more passion full stop...but that doesn't seem to be the Aberdonian way. It's not exactly an inspiring atmosphere place to play, barring the odd game here and there. Players and managers that come to Aberdeen should be self-motivators. Would more displeasure from the stands help the players perform better? Not convinced it would. Might make the fans feel better, that's about it. The resounding boo I think I heard at the final whistle should give the team an inkling as to what's considered unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    The support would ideally be more vocal and show more passion full stop...but that doesn't seem to be the Aberdonian way. It's not exactly an inspiring atmosphere place to play, barring the odd game here and there. Players and managers that come to Aberdeen should be self-motivators. Would more displeasure from the stands help the players perform better? Not convinced it would. Might make the fans feel better, that's about it. The resounding boo I think I heard at the final whistle should give the team an inkling as to what's considered unacceptable.
    If the home crowd fans could become a bit angrier the players would quickly get the message that they need to perform to a better standard and the manager himself will feel the pressure more than he is currently doing. Everything is too easy-osey at Pittodrie nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If the home crowd fans could become a bit angrier the players would quickly get the message that they need to perform to a better standard and the manager himself will feel the pressure more than he is currently doing. Everything is too easy-osey at Pittodrie nowadays.
    Still debatable whether that would have a positive effect, might even make them play worse. I think getting angrier would be more likely to have a positive effect if we got behind the team in the first place but we do neither. Must be a pretty uninspiring place to play. Just seem's to be our way. Our away support is significantly better.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Still debatable whether that would have a positive effect, might even make them play worse. I think getting angrier would be more likely to have a positive effect if we got behind the team in the first place but we do neither. Must be a pretty uninspiring place to play. Just seem's to be our way. Our away support is significantly better.
    Away support is significantly better because it has the motivation from Central belt don fans & not the miserable bams from here!°

Also the club do there best to dampen efforts!! Anyway **** cormack guys a c u n t

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Away support is significantly better because it has the motivation from Central belt don fans & not the miserable bams from here!°

Also the club do there best to dampen efforts!! Anyway **** cormack guys a c u n t
    Away support is better because the majority of Away support is PISHED oot their minds ?!!

Perhaps............

Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast