+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

That's Gary Woods officially had his contract terminated so expect new keeper incoming very soon.

Hladky is a better goalkeeper than Joe Lewis. Hopefully he signs and shows the interested punters the new goalkeeper strip

Scott Burns claiming we have given St. Mirren permission to speak to Declan Gallagher also claims we would be willing to give him a payoff to cover the difference in wages St. Mirren offer him and what he's on now.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Scott Burns claiming we have given St. Mirren permission to speak to Declan Gallagher also claims we would be willing to give him a payoff to cover the difference in wages St. Mirren offer him and what he's on now.
    Brilliant deal … baseball bat that one off and take Bates too.

Please let this Gallagher to St. Mirren rumour be true. Waste of space. Dreadful player and take Bates with you.

Gallagher was a good defender but for some reason his time in Aberdeen hasn’t met expectation. Maybe a good preseason and we will get the best out of him. He isn’t someone I would be giving away and paying the shortfall in his wages. St.Mirren wanted money for the defender Goodwin tried to get, so only a straight swap or no deal.

Can’t pretend to understand why Gallagher hasn’t worked out for us. There’s a decent enough centre back in there. I’d be giving him a bit more time, someone different to play alongside, etc. before jettisoning him. But hey ho.

No sentiment from me. I thought he was decent at Motherwell and did ok in a Scotland jersey but extremely poor for us. Also wrong side of 30 for me when he signed. Get rid. Bates i think is even worse. Utterly woeful distribution and always out of position. Get rid at the first opportunity. And someone somewhere please please take McLennan.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    No sentiment from me. I thought he was decent at Motherwell and did ok in a Scotland jersey but extremely poor for us. Also wrong side of 30 for me when he signed. Get rid. Bates i think is even worse. Utterly woeful distribution and always out of position. Get rid at the first opportunity. And someone somewhere please please take McLennan.
    Yup get rid! He's also a criminal for cracking someone's skull open in 2014 & doing jail time, Bates 100% keep but easy can do without Gallagher

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    That's Gary Woods officially had his contract terminated so expect new keeper incoming very soon.
    Kelle Roos joins us on a 2 year deal from Derby.

Nae sure about this one, think I would rather have got Hladky

Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast