+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pitch removed already

Pitch removed already

Our Groundsman certainly doesn't hang about!

Just drove past and the pitch is already removed and large piles of soil and other debris piled high in the car park.
    We must have one of the best playing surfaces in all four leagues year in year out.

Well done to all involved and I'm sure we all can't wait to see what it looks like come the start of the new season.

There will be less sh!t on it next season.

Oh wait.... we might draw them in one of the cups.

Not the Papas or the FA Cup obviously.

Noticed last home game against Oxford it looked like the opening day pristine condition apart from the touch line where limos run up and down and a brown patch behind the goal at the Kop end (photograph ers?)
    Some of the matches you see on TV aren’t a patch on ours great job to all concerned

I wonder how much pig swill they'll be throwing on that 'Beach' of a pitch at Swillsbro?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Our Groundsman certainly doesn't hang about!

Just drove past and the pitch is already removed and large piles of soil and other debris piled high in the car park.
    We must have one of the best playing surfaces in all four leagues year in year out.

Well done to all involved and I'm sure we all can't wait to see what it looks like come the start of the new season.
    Will it be in readiness for the women’s euros?

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Will it be in readiness for the women’s euros?
    Should be as we gained a week by avoiding the playoffs��

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I wonder how much pig swill they'll be throwing on that 'Beach' of a pitch at Swillsbro?
    to be fair I was surprised how well the pitch looked against Sunderland, did they edit it on screen as when we went a few months ago it looked awful.

It looked absolutely pristine for Charity Cup Final Wickersley Joker v Three Feathers last month !

Personally I don’t think it’s been the best this season out of recent seasons,probably looked better than it was.but a lot of pitches seamt to have struggled a bit this season for some reason.

When I saw title of the post, " Pitch removed already ", I thought somebody had pinched it, & was
    now the new lawns in the Eastwood area, because they like to grow the green stuff in that area.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast