+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3 bottles o' wine cup - St Midden Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I'm sure Cantwin will manage to sign even worse shiite than him.
    Nothing like showing a bit of enthusiasm for a new season.

I don't think Sevco fans hate us as much as some our our own.

Aside from what anyone thinks of Jim Goodwin and his start at the club, how long do we all think he has got to turn things around next season, before the boos and groans become more audible than the sweety papers?

Oh, game two.

Rightly so, after the complete a’rse he’s made of what was left of this season.

However I’m positive he’ll get it right enough for us to have something to look forward to.

Neeps,cheers for the wine ,good to meet up and put face to the name.
    Hopefully cousin and guys arrange another get together we can both get to in future.
    Enjoyed the bramble and orange with family members tonight ,top notch min.

Neeps, sitting drinkin yer Apple n melon wine , just grand .
    More body to it than my attempts , hopefully wie practice I reach yer great standards.🍷

Cheers min Gled yer enjoyin .... if ye want mair body, ye might want tae substitute aroon 250g o' sultanas for the Aipple juice ... Ah widna use mair than that, cos it wid likely start tae dominate an' mask the delicate melon flavour. Alternatively, jist add maybe 100g o' sultanas tae the Apple n' melon mix

Cheers neeps .
    Will give that a try next batch 👍

If ye like yer wine wi' heaps o' body ... try this ane ....

2 Gallon batch.

600g pitted dates
    500g sultanas
    2kg sugar
    100mls lemon/lime juice.
    2 teabags.

In yer scrupulously clean bucket, throw in aboot 3 litres o' bilin' water wi the two teabags. stir, and stick on yer scrupulously clean lid for a few minutes .... jist tae mak sure everythin is super scrupulously sterile

Throw in the sugar, stir til dissolved, then fling in the sultanas an' dates .... stir. Plop in the juice, mak up tae 9 litres wi caul' water .. stir again.

Leave a while until the concoction is below 30 Deg C .... then add the yeats and the nutrient .... stir.

A while later, when it has cooled tae 25 Deg C .... or lower ... add the pectolase.

.... If ye like, ye can jist add the yeast, nutrient an' pectolase at the same time ... fan it's below 25 Deg C .... but Ah find that the yeast gets a fine start if it's a wee bit warmer

OK, noo .... Stir at least once a day .... even better, get a pair o' scrupulously clean hands in there an' squish things up a bit .... if ye squish below the liquid level, it winna squirt aawye ...!!

Dae that for 5 days, then strain intae the demijohns, add airlocks (all scrupulously clean of course) ... and let it dae it's thing.

Shouldna tak mair than a couple o' wikks tae ferment oot .... and ye'll hae a wine, a bit sherryish ... so full o' fkn body, ye'll stand a spoon up in it

Ah've a batch on noo, but wi' raisins instead o' sultanas ... That should hae mair body that Fatima fkn Whitbread!!

(Apologies if the Fatima Whitbread reference is dated ... or might be a bit 'weightist' or even ***ist .... but so many auld buggers on here will ken far Ah'm at ... and will be aware that said athlete was once accused of doin' drugs. On investigation, a stripsearch revealed she had 9 pun o' crack in her draars! )

Cheers min.
    I head back to work next week,so be one to start on when back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234