+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flares

Flares

Malky is upset about United fans launching flares but I believe that flares were launched way before yesterday's game

https://www.phixclothing.com/blogs/n...-brief-history

Malkys a racist pr*ck who can f*ck off.

Yesterday's getting far too much media negativity purely because it wasn't one of the arse cheeks causing mayhem.

What a day. 🧡🖤 Gonna take a few days to recover like.😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

Yesterday's getting far too much media negativity purely because it wasn't one of the arse cheeks causing mayhem.

What a day. ���� Gonna take a few days to recover like.��
    100% **** the lot of them!

Spithole and his celebrations - swearing and pointing to us. GIRFUY you bitter cvnt

What a day. 🧡🖤 Gonna take a few days to recover like.😂
    Even though it wasn't one of the bigot bros, it doesn't make it right. They can be dangerous and it might only be a matter of time before someone gets hurt IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    Even though it wasn't one of the bigot bros, it doesn't make it right. They can be dangerous and it might only be a matter of time before someone gets hurt IMO.
    I didn't say it wasn't right. That wasn't my point at all. The fact is, when it is the bigot brothers, nothing gets said. So they can f*ck off with their negative media until they start attacking the OF like they are us. Every single away game it happens with them. Nothing is ever said. It happens once for us, and we're being crucified for it, everywhere.

I didn't say it wasn't right. That wasn't my point at all. The fact is, when it is the bigot brothers, nothing gets said. So they can f*ck off with their negative media until they start attacking the OF like they are us. Every single away game it happens with them. Nothing is ever said. It happens once for us, and we're being crucified for it, everywhere.
    Yup, didn't notice anyone getting hit over the skull with a beer bottle yesterday either. Old firm scum and their hacks can all GTF

I see where you're coming from and I certainly agree with you there. To be fair there is one or two hacks who do get on the bigots case. Bill Leckie for one, but as you say most just have a love in with the gruesome twosome.
    Hey ho great day yesterday and we're back in Europe. 🧡🖤

Personally, they are banned from the stadiums and I can see it only being a matter of time before we see fines being issued for using them or we are going to have to employ more staff to carry out searches on fans entering the ground.....still much better than a big f#cking drum though!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Personally, they are banned from the stadiums and I can see it only being a matter of time before we see fines being issued for using them or we are going to have to employ more staff to carry out searches on fans entering the ground.....still much better than a big f#cking drum though!
    Personally I think flares are a disgrace....... Dundee fans have been wearing them for years 🙈

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)