+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Leeds United - v - Brighton ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Sorry oz, that was a gloomy post, I'm glad for you however.
    People miss interpreting posts
    I said the best performance for a while! So if you think it was so and so imagine the other performances?
    I still reckon their keeper was a man of the match the 3 saves were world-class plus JGs missed when cooper blocked it no-fault just unlucky.
    Could very easily have gone our way.
    I Hope Brentford winning today, they might go easy on us.
    The other 2 have an extra game so it's out of our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Jiffy’s move is incredible. Flips it over a sprawled defender and chips to the only open Leeds player. Worth watching if you have not seen. Happens fast in real time

So glad to see Strujik put that away. My favorite of the youngsters.
    Lacks a little pace but the kid is deadly in the goal square and fights like a bull. At that moment he showed the composure of an elite player.

He can pass pretty well too - think Koch and Struijk make a good pair

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    He can pass pretty well too - think Koch and Struijk make a good pair
    I think Struijk is way better than Koch (or Llorente come to think of it). Would like to see Shackleton given a chance. Maybe Hjelde at left back. We could do worse than pushing Firpo into left midfield - he is a tragically poor defender but looks better going forward and Harrison is way off the boil at the moment.

Can we swap Watford for Brentford for the last game, pretty please?

Have to admit, from somewhere I got a tear in my eye when Pascal scored... that hasn't happened in a while...ridiculous carry on

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Have to admit, from somewhere I got a tear in my eye when Pascal scored... that hasn't happened in a while...ridiculous carry on
    I hadn't realised how skillful Joffy's flip and cross were until I watched a YouTube clip from a different angle earlier today. Sublime.

Something out of nothing. Might even keep us up...

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    I hadn't realised how skillful Joffy's flip and cross were until I watched a YouTube clip from a different angle earlier today. Sublime.

If that was from La Liga or via a big import signing, it would be all over the media.... kept his cool, intricate footwork in a space half the size of a telephone kiosk

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post

Agreed - makes the much played piece of skill by Berbatov seem ordinary

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)