+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Down the road at Sh2

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Wow what a game .

Actually felt for Hecky , I guess those Wembley memories he gave us still run deep .

Best side tonight the Blunts , hard one to take .
    By far the better side tonight but goodness me those penalties and the last one a Max Wall special !!Name:  637793BF-64B9-4DC1-BA1D-584DC02ECC97.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  10.5 KB

Four very good games these championship playoffs great viewing.

Excellent comical entertainment from both the Blunts and the Fowls, in this seasons Play offs. 😄
    A little bit of consolation for us at least (well, almost!).
    Lets hope the Blunts sack both Hecky and Houri now lol.

Not over ….. until the fat Blue and White lady Cries….

Hudds shun't be worried of that Notts Florist team Jules, not after that 'win' tonight on pens.
    Im concerned that its going to be their lucky play off year again, maybe after extra time, or worse!.

Am I missing summat? BBC says blunts won 3-2 on pens

Football is the loser with neither Sheffield Wednesday, nor Sheffield Utd, gracing Wembley.

No sign of Wardy posting yet ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-05-2022 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well get lost then Wardy if you dun't like it on here.
    Nobody wants to see you on here anyway!. 😴
    g

Aww shucks and here’s me thinking us Yorkshire fowk are all about inclusiveness. I’m all hurt now. Do you feel hurt or threatened by me ? Just asking, as apparently you’re a Prefect / Milk Monitor or something on here

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Aww shucks and here’s me thinking us Yorkshire fowk are all about inclusiveness. I’m all hurt now. Do you feel hurt or threatened by me ? Just asking, as apparently you’re a Prefect / Milk Monitor or something on here
    No I feel bored by you.
    Your an extremely sad individual who posted on here pretending to be a fellow Tykes fan, for a year or more wasn't it ?.
    If you can't see how pathetic that is for a start, then theres summat wrong with you.
    You offer nothing of interest to this board, apart from the usual sarcastic sh*ite we'd expect fron a Blunt keyboard warrior. 😴

He is just a Simple Pathetic individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    No I feel bored by you.
    Your an extremely sad individual who posted on here pretending to be a fellow Tykes fan, for a year or more wasn't it ?.
    If you can't see how pathetic that is for a start, then theres summat wrong with you.
    You offer nothing of interest to this board, apart from the usual sarcastic sh*ite we'd expect fron a Blunt keyboard warrior. ��

What the eff are you on ? I’ve never pretended to be a Barnsley fan. Who’s pathetic now and paranoid ? As a matter of fact what do you offer of interest, you’re the blandest of posters who makes beige comments. What sort of person wants to be a prefect /milk monitor on a message board. Seems to me that your support is limited to this message board and you never go to games, now that is sad

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast