+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Down the road at Sh2

Down the road at Sh2

What a lovely day today at Bramall Lane, Sheffield, S2 4SU basking in the sunshine.

Looking forward to Wardys take on the game !

That late goal for the blunts may just come back to bite Forest .

Steve Cooper has done a great job with Notts Florist, and I wun't mind seeing them go up.
    Id certainly prefer them to either Sheff Ure or Hudds, and I keep forgetting abaart Luton tbh, they don't bother me either way.

Forest are the best team in the play offs and if there's any justification they will be promoted this season. However, it's knockout football when all said and done, the best team doesn't always prevail in these situations. You can get promoted through the play offs wi art winning a game(like Huddersfield were 16/17) and that sez it all.

Yeah I thought that completely summed Hudds up at the time!.
    Din't they draw in all three Play off matches, and only go up because they happened to 'win' both penalty shoot outs.

And how many times do we see a team who have just missed out on automatic promotion, then lose to a team who have just claimed the last play off place (like we did to Warsaw in '16).

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yeah I thought that completely summed Hudds up at the time!.
    Din't they draw in all three Play off matches, and only go up because they happened to 'win' both penalty shoot outs.

And how many times do we see a team who have just missed out on automatic promotion, then lose to a team who have just claimed the last play off place (like we did to Warsaw in '16).
    I do hope so.

The Scabs thoroughly deserved the win and it should've been by a few more as well.Hopefully Berge's late goal is a turning point for us but i must be honest and say i expect the Scabs to progress. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    The Scabs thoroughly deserved the win and it should've been by a few more as well.Hopefully Berge's late goal is a turning point for us but i must be honest and say i expect the Scabs to progress. UTB
    It was a very good game to watch Rod for the neutral with Forest playing some scintillating attacking football although let down by poor finishing .

Your still right in the tie Rod in my opinion but Hecky needs to change his tactics at the City Ground .

Way way too open and trying to take Forest on at football was dare I say a little naive in my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    What a lovely day today at Bramall Lane, Sheffield, S2 4SU basking in the sunshine.

Looking forward to Wardys take on the game !

Not been last two games, at my second home in France. Went as expected , Forest best side in division, think you’ll find most reasonable Blades will say that. Only half time . Funny how you didn’t ask me what my take on the Fulham game was ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Not been last two games, at my second home in France. Went as expected , Forest best side in division, think you’ll find most reasonable Blades will say that. Only half time . Funny how you didn’t ask me what my take on the Fulham game was ?
    Didn’t bother with that one Wardy Fulham were already on the beach.
    Incidentally I’m at our second home here in Spain.

Anyway good look tonight and may the best team on the day win.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast