+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Forest v Sheff Utd

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    you could halve the crime rate in the Nottingham area overnight.
    Nothing would get built anymore because there'd be a shortage of groundworkers, and the local cocaine market would be saturated due to lack of demand.

To be honest, I would like to see all three of the Nottinghamshire teams going up this season and I don't see that Forest being in the Premier League would harm you, I certainly wouldn't want to see any County supporters changing their allegiance.

And while I'm quite happy for the man who attacked Sharp to be jailed and banned for life by both our clubs he wasn't the only one to blame. There is now video evidence of McBurnie stamping on a Forest supporter who is lying on the ground and Sheffield United did raise the temperature by targeting Johnson (to such an extent that even fans of other clubs were saying some of their players should be red carded) and their manager physically attacked Djed Spence. The man who attacked Sharp is not supported by the fans who have since taken the initiative by raising £10,500.00 for Sharp to donate to charity. It doesn't excuse the attack but its certainly a good gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    To be honest, I would like to see all three of the Nottinghamshire teams going up this season and I don't see that Forest being in the Premier League would harm you, I certainly wouldn't want to see any County supporters changing their allegiance.

The man who attacked Sharp is not supported by the fans who have since taken the initiative by raising £10,500.00 for Sharp to donate to charity. It doesn't excuse the attack but its certainly a good gesture.
    Fair play. Clearly the actions of one vicious idiot are his responsibility and his alone, but you're right it is a nice gesture by the decent majority.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Wash you mouth out with soap and water😂😂
    LOL - I want all three Nottinghamshire clubs to do well. It's amazing how patriotic I get about my old city when I'm a long way, away.

My son has turned into a Forest fan. His name escapes me at the moment but as my wife is the only one talking to him currently, she'll ensure he gets puts back onto the straight and narrow - either that or he doesn't eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post

And while I'm quite happy for the man who attacked Sharp to be jailed and banned for life by both our clubs he wasn't the only one to blame. There is now video evidence of McBurnie stamping on a Forest supporter who is lying on the ground and Sheffield United did raise the temperature by targeting Johnson (to such an extent that even fans of other clubs were saying some of their players should be red carded) and their manager physically attacked Djed Spence. The man who attacked Sharp is not supported by the fans who have since taken the initiative by raising £10,500.00 for Sharp to donate to charity. It doesn't excuse the attack but its certainly a good gesture.
    Well said.

Season ticket holder 30 y.o Ronald Biggs from Ilson turned himself in and pled guilty to occasioning a.b.h. - four stitches in Sharp's lip.
    Sentenced to 24 weeks in chokey.

Instant karma.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    Season ticket holder 30 y.o Ronald Biggs from Ilson turned himself in and pled guilty to occasioning a.b.h. - four stitches in Sharp's lip.

Instant karma.
    Lifetime ban by the club as well I think.

Instant karma.
    And he misses Forests biggest game in his lifetime😊

Instant karma.
    6 months, and he'll be out in 3.

Doesn't seem like that much to be honest.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast