+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup Final

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    "A pop", and you have the nerve to suggest I'm thin-skinned.

And Revs post "carefully cast......" more drivel. He wouldn't know what "carefully cast" means never mind being able to construct anything that remotely resembles same.
    And here you are "are" having a "pop" again!!!

Like "hopey" says you are so "predictable" and he "carefully cast" you another 'nibble' and like the "big girls blouse" you are you took it "hook" "line" and "sinker"!!!

Very "immature" to be 'honest'!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    And here you are "are" having a "pop" again!!!

Like "hopey" says you are so "predictable" and he "carefully cast" you another 'nibble' and like the "big girls blouse" you are you took it "hook" "line" and "sinker"!!!

Very "immature" to be 'honest'!
    Whats all the quotation marks, your keyboard got stuck?

And I'm supposed to take a lecture on maturity from a juvenile c u n t like you who throws schoolyard insults about rather than actually engage in adult-like discussion? I think not.

And I'm supposed to take a lecture on maturity from a juvenile c u n t like you who throws schoolyard insults about rather than actually engage in adult-like discussion? I think not.
    Pray tell should he talk lessons in discourse, etiquette and manners from you? You are unintentionally very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Pray tell should he talk lessons in discourse, etiquette and manners from you? You are unintentionally very funny.
    He wouldn't know what any of those words mean, how would he ever educate anyone as their use?

He wouldn't know what any of those words mean, how would he ever educate anyone as their use?
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  6.6 KB

WTF,

little confused on this one.

He's a horse faced, obnoxious self centered, cheating bozo. we have one just like him over here named Beliceck. 2 peas in a pod. They win but no one in their right mind would want them as a family member. They are loathsome humans. we don't need 100% "nice people" but let's not portray them as anything but what they are. Self centered win at all cost type of coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    WTF,

little confused on this one.

He's a horse faced, obnoxious self centered, cheating bozo. we have one just like him over here named Beliceck. 2 peas in a pod. They win but no one in their right mind would want them as a family member. They are loathsome humans. we don't need 100% "nice people" but let's not portray them as anything but what they are. Self centered win at all cost type of coaches.
    Have a look back at the comments I made about Klopp. Did I say he was a nice guy, someone I'd like in my family, or anything similar? No, I didn't. I didn't portray him as anything other than a coach who has built a team/squad capable of competing at the highest levels in multiple competitions whilst playing attractive, attacking football over multiple seasons. Would that we had such a squad, and a coach capable of ensuring they perform to the best of their abilities.

Just what we want to hear lads isn't it how great Klopp is given our current plight and been on the verge of relegation also not forgetting how instrumental he was in getting Pascal Struiijk sent off.

The only c unt I see here is WTF.

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to rid themselves of this irritating piece of excrement you can still use the ignore button and I can confirm it works beautifully.

No more sh1te to see from this sad pathetic excuse of a human being!

Happy days

Have to say I - unlike some - enjoyed this "Spat" as it sums up our resident doom monger.
    Here we are a day after rescuing a point that just might keep us in the Prem next season, and we get a thread from WTF saying how much he enjoyed watching Liverpool v Chelsea in the nil nil cup final ffs
    No mention of the passion and happiness most of us felt when Pascal scored that 92nd minute equaliser that most on here - you know, being LEEDS fans - celebrated s if we had just won the cup, or anything about the delightfull skill of one of ours in setting it up, nah too busy endlessly trying to have the last word on a post about Liverpool v Chelsea

Not a real fan, never been to ER and only really comes on here to whinge whine or wind up proper Leeds fans 'cos he has f uck all else in his sad life

Happy days

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)