+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup Final

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Have to say I - unlike some - enjoyed this "Spat" as it sums up our resident doom monger.
    Here we are a day after rescuing a point that just might keep us in the Prem next season, and we get a thread from WTF saying how much he enjoyed watching Liverpool v Chelsea in the nil nil cup final ffs
    No mention of the passion and happiness most of us felt when Pascal scored that 92nd minute equaliser that most on here - you know, being LEEDS fans - celebrated s if we had just won the cup, or anything about the delightfull skill of one of ours in setting it up, nah too busy endlessly trying to have the last word on a post about Liverpool v Chelsea

Not a real fan, never been to ER and only really comes on here to whinge whine or wind up proper Leeds fans 'cos he has f uck all else in his sad life

Happy days
    Just one small point there......the thread was started on Saturday evening, whereas the game you are suggesting I should have commented upon took place on Sunday afternoon. I know I'm good, but time travel is a just a little beyond even me. (And if I was going to comment about the Leeds match, I would have done so on the matchday thread).

I think Tichi made have been referring to your Odes to Klopp that continued after the final whistle against Brighton but carry on digging.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    I think Tichi made have been referring to your Odes to Klopp that continued after the final whistle against Brighton but carry on digging.
    So now you team up with Tich. Bit of a tart really. Careful you don't get Rev all jealous!

And as for the chronology bit, read this;

"Here we are a day after rescuing a point that just might keep us in the Prem next season, and we get a thread from WTF saying how much he enjoyed watching Liverpool v Chelsea in the nil nil cup final". But you carry on cosying up to anyone who submits a post that criticises me or calls me all those so very funny names.
    Last edited by WTF11; 16-05-2022 at 01:56 PM.

Not at all - if you look at the start of the thread I actually agreed with you that Klopp’s record was impressive I just then pointed out why lots of non Liverpool fans may not like him. So, au contraire, I believe it was you who started flinging out the insults but carry on as it somewhat amusing to see how many people you seem to give out to!

The way you conveniently forget what you have previously posted or others have posted and just carry on regardless is funny and if called out then you just resort to name calling.

WTF's post are all Deja poo - we have all heard his sh1t before!

Time to ignore the bell end.

MOT (with the real fans on here not the minority fake ones)

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Not at all - if you look at the start of the thread I actually agreed with you that Klopp’s record was impressive I just then pointed out why lots of non Liverpool fans may not like him. So, au contraire, I believe it was you who started flinging out the insults but carry on as it somewhat amusing to see how many people you seem to give out to!

The way you conveniently forget what you have previously posted or others have posted and just carry on regardless is funny and if called out then you just resort to name calling.
    I suggest you go back through the thread and see if your rather over-optimistic estimate as to who said what about who is correct? (A clue, it isn't). As for forgetting what I've posted, the words pan, kettle, black, spring to mind (arrange as you see fit).

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    WTF's post are all Deja poo - we have all heard his sh1t before!

Time to ignore the bell end.

MOT (with the real fans on here not the minority fake ones)
    Saw what you did there with the "Deja poo", such a very funny play on words, must have taken you ages!

As for ignoring me, I saw you name and I thought I'd won you over for a moment, what a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    He wouldn't know what any of those words mean, how would he ever educate anyone as their use?
    Won't know...

Just one small point there......the thread was started on Saturday evening, whereas the game you are suggesting I should have commented upon took place on Sunday afternoon. I know I'm good, but time travel is a just a little beyond even me. (And if I was going to comment about the Leeds match, I would have done so on the matchday thread).
    As my good friend Hopey pointed out [I know what your response to that will be lol] But you didn't comment on the matchday thread - even after Joffys magic and Struijk's finish - but you WHERE still on here trying to have the last word.

As ever - no one takes you seriously as a Leeds fan old fella!

I suggest you go back through the thread and see if your rather over-optimistic estimate as to who said what about who is correct? (A clue, it isn't). As for forgetting what I've posted, the words pan, kettle, black, spring to mind (arrange as you see fit).
    You have more temperature fluctuations than a kettle being boiled from cold in Norway but when people ignore you or point the out then repeatedly bang on with the same point over and over again which feels like the equivalent to being bludgeoned with a pan (or so ai imagine)

Not sure what black has to do with it but I fear an incoming racist comment.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)