Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
Have to say I - unlike some - enjoyed this "Spat" as it sums up our resident doom monger.
Here we are a day after rescuing a point that just might keep us in the Prem next season, and we get a thread from WTF saying how much he enjoyed watching Liverpool v Chelsea in the nil nil cup final ffs
No mention of the passion and happiness most of us felt when Pascal scored that 92nd minute equaliser that most on here - you know, being LEEDS fans - celebrated s if we had just won the cup, or anything about the delightfull skill of one of ours in setting it up, nah too busy endlessly trying to have the last word on a post about Liverpool v Chelsea

Not a real fan, never been to ER and only really comes on here to whinge whine or wind up proper Leeds fans 'cos he has f uck all else in his sad life

Happy days
Just one small point there......the thread was started on Saturday evening, whereas the game you are suggesting I should have commented upon took place on Sunday afternoon. I know I'm good, but time travel is a just a little beyond even me. (And if I was going to comment about the Leeds match, I would have done so on the matchday thread).