+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Footy today

Footy today

Sat in Majorca having a beer and couldn't understand why Liverpool and Chelsea were playing at our ground

....enjoy pal....

Really enjoyed it tbh..cracking 0-0.
    Still say the Cup has lost its magic since semis haven't been at neutral grounds but credit where credits due it was a good game.
    Wanted Chelsea after hearing the scousers boo the national anthem.

Also lost some magic as it's no longer player as the showpiece after the season has finished

What made me laugh was Southgate going to watch the England internationals which I think were Mount Henderson and a couple of players who play in the same position don’t think I’ve forgotten anyone

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    What made me laugh was Southgate going to watch the England internationals which I think were Mount Henderson and a couple of players who play in the same position don’t think I’ve forgotten anyone
    Which might explain his permanent frown.

He might be scouting the opponents players.

Top premiership football same with champions league I should think isn't direct enough for me passing from back side to side slowly advancing. Ray Wilkins years ago got called square balls for doing it! There's nothing more exciting than having wide players both wings going on the outside getting crosses in. Hoping for that next season with the millers!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Top premiership football same with champions league I should think isn't direct enough for me passing from back side to side slowly advancing. Ray Wilkins years ago got called square balls for doing it! There's nothing more exciting than having wide players both wings going on the outside getting crosses in. Hoping for that next season with the millers!
    I actually agree with you! But wasn't Wilkins called The Crab because of the sideways movement?

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    I actually agree with you! But wasn't Wilkins called The Crab because of the sideways movement?

Yes he was but I remember him at the time being called square balls also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast