+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F*cked by the Fickle Fingers of Fate...

Dyche as we know did a brilliant job but should have gone sooner, today we were robbed and again played with spirit and massive heart and deserved at least a point, Cornet although the top scorer is poor, Weghorst poor, Nathan Collins a top quality player and more than an adequate replacement for Tarks, so let’s get something from the Villa game and then a win against Newcastle we are not down yet and two more performances the same as today and we will survive UTC.

Still in your hands - Leeds don’t have a great record at Brentford and think you will beat the Barcodes. You just need a point from your game in hand.

Hopefully we can both pick up wins and Everton don’t get any more points.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Still in your hands - Leeds don’t have a great record at Brentford and think you will beat the Barcodes. You just need a point from your game in hand.

Hopefully we can both pick up wins and Everton don’t get any more points.
    I like your last sentence my mate. I'd love to win two games and send the Toffees down.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I like your last sentence my mate. I'd love to win two games and send the Toffees down.
    Cannot see it happening to be honest BT.Stevie G will not let his players go on holiday early and Eddie would like to get one over on us so I think we are doomed.
    Can see Palace rolling over for Everton and Brentford have nothing to play for but you never know.I have a feeling our relegation is written in the stars not just after yesterday but for most of the season we have been very unlucky.

Brentford will want to finish with a bang against Leeds. Franck wouldn’t have it any other way. They’ll be focused on winning, make no mistake.. Not sure about Palace at Goodison though. Like to think they’ll have a go at getting all 3 points, if Zaha can stay on his feet for 90 mins.Come Saturday afternoon at 3pm , we’ll know where we ( and others ) stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    So where is Robin Hood when you need him ?
    Probably coming up with Nottingham Forest as we go down.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Probably coming up with Nottingham Forest as we go down.
    Behave yourself !!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Behave yourself !!
    Talking of Forest, anyone fancy Steve Cooper for the hot seat next season ? Did ok in Swansea, and looks to be doing well alongside the River Trent . His teams also play decent football too. I think he could be a good fit, unless Forest get up yo the Promised Land.

I think if we go down Jackson could be offered the job if the speculation is correct we will be in financial trouble, I like the style of football we are now trying to play under MJ but as I keep saying we are not down yet and the atmosphere on Sunday will drive the team to victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Miked111 View Post
    I think if we go down Jackson could be offered the job if the speculation is correct we will be in financial trouble, I like the style of football we are now trying to play under MJ but as I keep saying we are not down yet and the atmosphere on Sunday will drive the team to victory.
    He can vary the style of play, he can introduce substitutes early, I like him. Keep him on!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)