+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grimsby Tickets Info

Grimsby Tickets Info

Ticket details have been confirmed for our Vanarama National League play-off eliminator at home to Grimsby Town.

We welcome the Mariners to Meadow Lane on Monday 23 May (kick-off 7.45pm) for what promises to be an enthralling battle to reach the semi-finals.

Tickets go on priority sale on Monday, with general sale commencing on Wednesday.

Key dates

From 11am Monday: Tickets on sale to season ticket holders, Lifeline* & OSA* members
    9am on Wednesday: General sale begins
    12pm on Friday: 2021-22 season ticket holders’ seats released for general sale
    *One ticket per member. Can only be purchased in store or by phone

Advance prices

Adult: £20
    65 and over: £14
    18-21: £14
    Under 18: £7
    Under 16: £5
    Under 12: £1
    Under 7: Free*
    *Can only be claimed online if an adult ticket is purchased in the same transaction

How to buy

The easiest way is online. You'll receive an e-ticket which you can either scan from your phone at the turnstile (if your brightness is high and your screen is undamaged) or print at home.

Alternatively, visit our ticket office or call 0115 955 7210. Click here for opening hours.

Tickets to the value of £1.50 or more will be subject to a 60p per ticket administration fee when purchased online or over the phone.

Season ticket holders

If you wish to claim your usual seat online, please login to our ticketing website using your usual account details.

You will be able to add additional seats to your booking before purchasing.

Away tickets

A maximum allocation of 2,000 tickets will be sent to Grimsby Town. Visiting supporters should check their own club's website for details in due course.

This will be an all-ticket fixture for away supporters, with no sales available on matchday.

Hospitality

2021-22 seasonal members will be guaranteed their usual seat and will be contacted shortly.

Details of our hospitality packages will be shared early next week.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 15-05-2022 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Title Typo fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Ticket details have been confirmed for our Vanarama National League play-off eliminator at home to Grimsby Town.

We welcome the Mariners to Meadow Lane on Monday 23 May (kick-off 7.45pm) for what promises to be an enthralling battle to reach the semi-finals.

Tickets go on priority sale on Monday, with general sale commencing on Wednesday.

Key dates

From 11am Monday: Tickets on sale to season ticket holders, Lifeline* & OSA* members
    9am on Wednesday: General sale begins
    12pm on Friday: 2021-22 season ticket holders’ seats released for general sale
    *One ticket per member. Can only be purchased in store or by phone

Advance prices

Adult: £20
    65 and over: £14
    18-21: £14
    Under 18: £7
    Under 16: £5
    Under 12: £1
    Under 7: Free*
    *Can only be claimed online if an adult ticket is purchased in the same transaction

How to buy

The easiest way is online. You'll receive an e-ticket which you can either scan from your phone at the turnstile (if your brightness is high and your screen is undamaged) or print at home.

Alternatively, visit our ticket office or call 0115 955 7210. Click here for opening hours.

Tickets to the value of £1.50 or more will be subject to a 60p per ticket administration fee when purchased online or over the phone.

Season ticket holders

If you wish to claim your usual seat online, please login to our ticketing website using your usual account details.

You will be able to add additional seats to your booking before purchasing.

Away tickets

A maximum allocation of 2,000 tickets will be sent to Grimsby Town. Visiting supporters should check their own club's website for details in due course.

This will be an all-ticket fixture for away supporters, with no sales available on matchday.

Hospitality

2021-22 seasonal members will be guaranteed their usual seat and will be contacted shortly.

Details of our hospitality packages will be shared early next week.

2,000 away tickets for a game of this magnitude is spot on. Well done Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    2,000 away tickets for a game of this magnitude is spot on. Well done Notts.
    Great work. The subsequent whining makes it even better.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Great work. The subsequent whining makes it even better.
    I would personally reduce the allocation by 50 for every Grimsby moan about not having the whole stand.

I wonder what the min allocation the NL would allow?

I would personally reduce the allocation by 50 for every Grimsby moan about not having the whole stand.

I've seen on their forum they are already complaining about the 2k allocation
    If their fans weren't such animals, smashing up trains, behaving like morons then such a high Nottinghamshire police and steward presence wouldn't be needed. Allowing a higher allocation of tickets. You get what you deserve
    I take my family with young kids to most games and they witnessed shocking behaviours by their fans home and away. Yes they are a minority but it happens every game
    My car was keyed at Blundell Park
    I think 2k is too many, we finished higher, we have home advantage. Tough

We have to offer 10% of the size of the ground or 600 tickets at the very lowest if small ground.

2000 is around 10% and maybe police have got involved

7.4 The Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 10% or a minimum of 600 tickets for the match depending upon which is the greater.

Someone has put that on another thread, but not said where it’s from.

Up to us now to fill the other 3 stands.

Has anybody noticed it’s a 19.15 kick off Notts website have got it wrong

I have just thought that’s the coverage time not the kickoff time sorry everyone

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    7.4 The Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 10% or a minimum of 600 tickets for the match depending upon which is the greater.

Someone has put that on another thread, but not said where it’s from.
    From the National League rules.

https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/downloads/rules

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast