+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darlow to West Brom

Darlow to West Brom

For f uck sake - Ken Barlow would be an improvement to our squad!!!

I hope this s hite is that - complete s hite!!! With Button and Palmer signing we do not need another keeper!

Is Bruce a thick c unt or what!!! Nobody even a mental institution could not get a tune out of Zohore - Adam Reach is a league 1 player - Sawyers is lazy and slow and Livermore was past it two years ago!

Is Bruce still on the Villa payroll as he seems determined to ensure we play league 1 football and yes some of our squad could fit in then!

Complete joke!

Got to be lazy journalism surely, why would Button sign a contract and relocate to be no 2 and Palmer sign only to be no 3.
    If it is true then it’s pure madness

Darlow is a better keeper than Johnston or any other keeper on our books IMO.

We will have six keepers and six CHs.......think I see the strategy for next season already.....

Yes, Darlow is a more than decent 'keeper and it would have made sense to sign him if we hadn't signed Button but it certainly doesn't make sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    We will have six keepers and six CHs.......think I see the strategy for next season already.....
    6 goalkeepers! That will be one for every day of the week except Saturday 😕

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    6 goalkeepers! That will be one for every day of the week except Saturday 😕
    Parking the bus will become our strategy until we can take the wheels of it...🤣
    It does look like pretty much more of the same pedestrian type football.
    Would be amazed if it's anything but end of career type signings....

This smacks of lazy journalism but I’m amazed we gave a new contract to Button when Ben Foster is available on a free.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    This smacks of lazy journalism but I’m amazed we gave a new contract to Button when Ben Foster is available on a free.

On a free but greed wages even if it means being number 2. Let’s face it - can’t see him being a number 1 as he was poor this season!

Hey ho - he’s an England International but that says little when Livermore was one too 😂

I’ve no knowledge of Darlow, but having watched Button at home, a number of times, he’s done ok.
    I would not consider that goalie is a priority?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)