+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jonathan Greening

Jonathan Greening

Always liked him - a proper player!! Doing a great job now at Scarborough and just got them promoted. They have decent support and a lot of supporters stuck with them when they went bust and tumbled down the leagues!

Fan owned - lovely ground now and back in Scarborough - great manager!!

Well done Jonathan and wish we had you!!!

As an aside I've made a few quid of late featuring Scarborough FC. I sold the book 'The Story of Scarborough FC in the FA Cup' which netted me £102. 'We Will be back' £49 and 'Images of sport' Scarborough FC sold for £75 a couple of weeks back. In fact any book I find featuring this club can fetch a few quid. Whereas any book featuring us, not so much!

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    As an aside I've made a few quid of late featuring Scarborough FC. I sold the book 'The Story of Scarborough FC in the FA Cup' which netted me £102. 'We Will be back' £49 and 'Images of sport' Scarborough FC sold for £75 a couple of weeks back. In fact any book I find featuring this club can fetch a few quid. Whereas any book featuring us, not so much!

Not surprised Phil as lovely club. I went to a few of their games at the McCain stadium which was a good little ground before they went bust and it was demolished. Greening is a top guy and completely genuine so pleased for him.

Supporters will start coming back with promotion and the new ground back in Scarborough. Well done Greening!

Always liked the guy. Seemed honest on the pitch. Is he available?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Always liked him - a proper player!! Doing a great job now at Scarborough and just got them promoted. They have decent support and a lot of supporters stuck with them when they went bust and tumbled down the leagues!

Fan owned - lovely ground now and back in Scarborough - great manager!!

Well done Jonathan and wish we had you!!!
    Well done Johno. 'Cracking' achievement, especially for someone who once tried to hang a mirror from his wall by hammering a nail straight through the glass. True story 😊 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Well done Johno. 'Cracking' achievement, especially for someone who once tried to hang a mirror from his wall by hammering a nail straight through the glass. True story �� .
    Heard that before....

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)