+ Visit Hibernian FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hibs Squad - Stay or Go??

Hibs Squad - Stay or Go??

Im going to try and predict who i think will stay and who will go this summer.

GREEN - STAY
    RED - GO
    BLUE - UNSURE

KEEPERS:

Dabrowski - STAY - Good young keeper who could become our no.1
    Macey - GOING - Sun saying his agent is hawking him round England, and that we have apparent signed Marshall
    Mitchell - UNSURE - No.3 and that will be it, new boss might want to free up a wage

DEFENCE:

Hanlon - STAY - I think he will stay but can see maybe TWO centre halves being signed
    Bushiri - GOING - Not good enough, liked him when he first came, but bomb scare
    McGregor - GOING - I reckon he will retire, might end up as coach
    Porteous - UNSURE - Love him to stay, apparently Michael O'Neill been watching for Stoke City
    McGinn - UNSURE - Think he might be going, had a decent few weeks though
    Cadden - STAY - Our best player this season IMO
    Doig - STAY - Unless a big cash offer comes in
    Stevenson - STAY - Think we will get another season out of him
    Clarke - STAY - Very good player, still has 12 months o loan unless Arsenal recall him
    Mackie - GOING - Deal up, told he can leave

MIDFIELD

Tait - STAY - Loan deal up returning in the summer, big future
    Magennis - STAY - If we can keep him fit, he will be a massive player for us
    Wright - GOING - Just can't see him staying, think his deal is up aswell.
    Newell - STAY - Defo staying, new deal signed
    Mitchell - STAY - REALLY like him, long term deal
    Doyle-Hayes - UNSURE - Got to admit, not been too impressed, hot and cold too much, if he stays next season is massive from him!
    Allan - GOING - Sadly I think Scott's Hibs career is over, such a good player aswell. helth problems robbed him
    Campbell - GOING - Just don't think he is good enough, possible loan move for him
    Henderson - STAY - Big future, I like him,still inconsistent, but it wiil come.
    Gogic - GOING - Deal up already been told he can go.
    Murphy - GOING - See above
    Bradley - UNSURE - Having a good spell on loan in Ireland, but deal is up....
    Mackay - STAY - Exciting youngster
    Mueller - ALREADY GONE

STRIKERS

Nisbet - STAY - Long term injury
    Doidge - UNSURE - Horrible season with injury, may be moved on
    Jasper - UNSURE - I like him, but inconsistent
    Melkersen - STAY - Big future
    Scott - GOING - Good last few weeks but horrible season
    Last edited by 1875STEVE; 15-05-2022 at 10:16 PM.

Pretty much Spot on Steve and with Johnson now being named as manager instead of Tomasson WTF he will have to bring in a few players do I think he has the pulling potential to get decent players to the club of a higher calibre thats a big fat NO.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)