+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taking the positives

Taking the positives

Joffy is starting to show what he can do at this level.

Rapha was good again and ran his socks off.

Bamford may be fit to come off the bench next week.

If Burnley don’t beat Villa then we only have to match their result in the last game.

Klich is playing better.

By the end of Thursday night we will know what is what hopey and I already feel quite nervous.

Stealing a point late was good, but don't think it was enough unfortunately. Not only do I not see us getting anything from an in form Brentford away from home, but I reckon Burnley are good things to get at least one point from these last 2 games. If not Thursday, then I reckon they will beat Newcastle in front of their own crowd willing them on. 🤐

Saw the Struijk goal from a fan’s you tube footage - interesting angle and shows how deliberate and skilful Joffy was in setting up the goal.

I will be on my deathbed and still be a pascal and Joffy fan. Just one of those special moments like beckford scoring against scum and dallas scoring his critical goals in our promotion year

Strujik had his bell ring minutes before. Some players might not have come back or gone into the goal box where the big boys bang around

Good post match interview by Pascal. One of the first messages of congrats came from Harvey Elliott who obviously took a different view to the tackle that WTF’s new BFF.

Yeah saw that on Leedsnewsnow hopey - fair play to the lad he knew it was accidental despite old shergar chops getting him sent off by having a word with the ref.

Interesting to see how Everton go on against Palace as well as they had 2 sent off Sunday and even though I think they are safe anyway it would be nice to see them sweat.

Not sure they are out of woods yet.

Viera is an alpha male and probably doesn’t care for Lampard. It’s a tough game for them and he’s likely relishing trashing Lampards team On The pitch

We need to beat Brentford for it to be a possibility of them going down spaldy...but wouldn't it be lovely if thats how it panned out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)