+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff Tickets Sold

Bought mine online this morning just after 11.00. Mate phoned me about 12.00 from the Lane asking if I wanted him to get mine as well as his own (thanks again for the offer Stew) - said it was pandemonium down there. Crowd? 12,578

Got mine and mates this afternoon in the Pavis but couldn't sit in my season ticket seat as a somebody had already booked it!
    What are the odds when nobody normally sits within 20 feet of me??
    COYP

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    Got mine and mates this afternoon in the Pavis but couldn't sit in my season ticket seat as a somebody had already booked it!
    What are the odds when nobody normally sits within 20 feet of me??
    COYP
    Your season ticket seat is automatically reserved for you. It won’t be available for anyone else to buy until later this week. Lots of people have misunderstood the system online and it’s caused confusion. There is an option to click for you to buy your reserved ticket, if you don’t click the option then the seat remains reserved and unavailable to select on the seat plan.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    Your season ticket seat is automatically reserved for you. It won’t be available for anyone else to buy until later this week. Lots of people have misunderstood the system online and it’s caused confusion. There is an option to click for you to buy your reserved ticket, if you don’t click the option then the seat remains reserved and unavailable to select on the seat plan.
    Correct
    Nearly made this mistake but realized before purchasing

I joined the queue this morning with about 40 in front of me….two hours later I got served. There was only one person serving with a trainee! Anyone thinking of buying their tickets tomorrow be prepared for a long wait! Buy on line if you can!

I’m right in thinking only ST holders can currently purchase until Wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    I’m right in thinking only ST holders can currently purchase until Wednesday?
    I think lifeline and OSA members can too

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    Thanks for that.
    Even with the information it took me some time to sort it.

10222 - Forest fans will be all hyped up for their final and won't be there.

My son got his and mine online this morning at 11.10. He couldn't understand why his was greyed out but as earlier posters have said it's already in your basket just click button top right corner. Notts please explain this better next time.

Grimsby only getting 2,000 which seems very odd for a stand that holds 4,500 when full.

So I'm saying 10,800

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    My son got his and mine online this morning at 11.10. He couldn't understand why his was greyed out but as earlier posters have said it's already in your basket just click button top right corner. Notts please explain this better next time.

Grimsby only getting 2,000 which seems very odd for a stand that holds 4,500 when full.

So I'm saying 10,800

COYP
    Had the same experience before finally realising ‘my’ seat was in my basket. Still I couldn’t figure out how to buy another persons seat without logging in separately as them. I wish they’d sort that out! Crowd: surely it has to top Solihull? 13,724

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast