+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff Tickets Sold

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    Your season ticket seat is automatically reserved for you. It won’t be available for anyone else to buy until later this week. Lots of people have misunderstood the system online and it’s caused confusion. There is an option to click for you to buy your reserved ticket, if you don’t click the option then the seat remains reserved and unavailable to select on the seat plan.
    Bogger…..thanks for that magpie…probably too excited to realise….tried contacting the ticket office but they were engaged all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    My son got his and mine online this morning at 11.10. He couldn't understand why his was greyed out but as earlier posters have said it's already in your basket just click button top right corner. Notts please explain this better next time.

Grimsby only getting 2,000 which seems very odd for a stand that holds 4,500 when full.

So I'm saying 10,800

COYP
    I think the clubs done the right thing, if we give them the whole stand we are virtually giving away home advantage, so they have given the minimum that they have to (10% of ground capacity).

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I think the clubs done the right thing, if we give them the whole stand we are virtually giving away home advantage, so they have given the minimum that they have to (10% of ground capacity).
    IF we beat Wrexham I guarantee folk on here will be moaning about the 1000 or so tickets we will get from Wrexham.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    IF we beat Wrexham I guarantee folk on here will be moaning about the 1000 or so tickets we will get from Wrexham.
    If we beat Wrexham, we are in the final, and I would hope absolutely nobody on here is moaning#viva

I've just had a look at the Grimsby Board and it appears their ticketing website can't be used in conjunction with physical sales as the fast pace of sales is just stalling both, so they have had to remove online sales!

Also their season tickets have expired so people were struggling to buy online anyway.

https://forum.thefishy.co.uk/Blah.pl...2630464/s-100/

Got my seat for Grimsby and renewed my ST at the same time, both tickets already reserved online so very easy, must have taken all of 3 minutes.

As an indicator of possible crowd size, I normally go in a group of three, but am going in a group of seven against grimsby.
    Is everyone else seeing an increase in their group size?

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    My son got his and mine online this morning at 11.10. He couldn't understand why his was greyed out but as earlier posters have said it's already in your basket just click button top right corner. Notts please explain this better next time.

Grimsby only getting 2,000 which seems very odd for a stand that holds 4,500 when full.

So I'm saying 10,800

COYP
    Notts please explain this better........ absoblinkinglutely

diferent system to that used before. Stymied me completely

had to join the phone queue for our seating groups four tickets

Getting mine tomorrow morning, I think there'll be about 12,500 at the game.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-05-2022 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Typo fixed

10700 max. Think that would be a decent gate tbh

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast