+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff Tickets Sold

11,111 would be nice

Top of the Kop looks busier than usual. We’ll get a load of neutrals for this. Playoffs are great in every league.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    Can we smash the national league attendance record again? I’m assuming playoff games would still count.
    The final would count in that case so, no, we can't beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Not even on general sale yet and got 7,000 sold...
    The 5000 quoted yesterday included Grimsby's 2000

Remember the old Jack Dunnett mantra and bring a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Top of the Kop looks busier than usual. We’ll get a load of neutrals for this. Playoffs are great in every league.
    I've posted this on another thread. Don't think we will be getting too many neutrals.

Unless anyone is already a registered supporter they will be unable to buy a ticket either online or over the phone.
    They have to go down to Meadow Lane beforehand with proof of address to buy a ticket.

OK this will stop Grimsby fans getting in but will also stop any Notts fan who is not registered or any casual fan who fancies going.
    This does nothing to build the fan base. In fact it will probably P155 them off.

I think I am going to downgrade my attendance prediction to 9500.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    I've posted this on another thread. Don't think we will be getting too many neutrals.

Unless anyone is already a registered supporter they will be unable to buy a ticket either online or over the phone.
    They have to go down to Meadow Lane beforehand with proof of address to buy a ticket.

OK this will stop Grimsby fans getting in but will also stop any Notts fan who is not registered or any casual fan who fancies going.
    This does nothing to build the fan base. In fact it will probably P155 them off.

I think I am going to downgrade my attendance prediction to 9500.
    I can’t see that many neutrals who have never previously purchased a ticket being interested. I’m taking a Liverpool fan with me and my 2 kids.
    There will be many neutrals who have bought tickets historically (I know 2 Brighton fans who go regularly), who would have been assigned a registered number (I was automatically assigned a number on my first purchase online several years ago). It’s those who are likely to purchase a ticket rather than someone whom has never been.

Wonder if the Sirrel will be opened to home fans if we sell out.

Is this a possibility?

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySeaDog View Post
    Wonder if the Sirrel will be opened to home fans if we sell out.

Is this a possibility?
    I’m sure they can’t due to exits and segregation in the concourse.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    I’m sure they can’t due to exits and segregation in the concourse.
    Yeah I didn't think it'd be possible, but we've done it before if I recall correctly...?

Still, if we fill three stands it should be a really good atmosphere

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast