+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff Tickets Sold

Playoff Tickets Sold

Thread to post when you’ve bought your tickets, your ticket sales predictions and counting of spare seats

I can't make the game unfortunately, but I'm guessing the attendance will be about 12,500.

Got mine for the Kop this morning. Got straight through at 11am.

Estimate a crowd of 12-13,000

Passing the ground this morning so decided to call and get mine and the dragons..Waited in a queue of about 30 for half an hour ( one young lad in the club shop on his lonesome trying to sort Grimsby tickets and season ticket renewals out ) Decided to bail out and do it when I got home..Took me a while but managed it eventually..
    I'm not as optimistic as some of you so I'll go for 9800..

Got mine 2 tickets online at 11am
    I'd hope for 15,000 att, can see some Forest fans coming along to support

Up in the Gods, block C Pavis, done...........

I'm going to be away so (phone signal permitting) I'll be listening on the phone somewhere. Someone else will have to create the match thread too

I hadn’t considered we wouldn’t sell out the home ends but I guess we won’t.
    I’ll go for 14k

Mine purchased. I had to keep trying all day on the phone as my lad is disabled so we can't get his online so order them over the phone. Busy! but got through ten minutes ago.
    13455 is my guess.

Got mine online at about 11:05am. The process was simple and I'd highly recommend it. The stadium plan is there you pick which block and then it takes you to another screen where all the available seats are in blue and the ones not available in grey.

You have 30 min to check out which is plenty of time to put the relevant details in.

Credit to the club as purchasing online tickets has improved a lot since online ticket purchasing for Notts games first came out.
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 16-05-2022 at 04:17 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast