+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brucie’s big WBA rebuild

Brucie’s big WBA rebuild

New contracts for Button, Palmer, OShea, Ajayi, who next, Livermore, Sawyers, Robinson, Bartley?
    In Bruce we trust… 😂😂😂

We certainly have the foundations for a great Championship wonder team...'ooooh sarcy!'

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    New contracts for Button, Palmer, OShea, Ajayi, who next, Livermore, Sawyers, Robinson, Bartley?
    In Bruce we trust… 😂😂😂

For f uck sake Bomber - how rude!!!!! You have forgotten Adam Reach who Cabbage said was a class player and absolute key!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    For f uck sake Bomber - how rude!!!!! You have forgotten Adam Reach who Cabbage said was a class player and absolute key!
    Forgot all about Reach, just goes to show the impression he’s made on me😉

Don't forget that Bruce got rid of Carroll so he could perservere with Zohore.
    I can't wait for next season to start.🙄

Reach was brought in as a squad player to cover Townsend. Personally think he should have started ahead of Townsend more often than not given how woefully out of form he was.

Adam Reach is not the answer in central midfield. Bruce threw his first five games down the drain with his selections and tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Reach was brought in as a squad player to cover Townsend. Personally think he should have started ahead of Townsend more often than not given how woefully out of form he was.

Adam Reach is not the answer in central midfield. Bruce threw his first five games down the drain with his selections and tactics.

I agree 68 and this cost is promotion together with the other woeful and shocking displays.

I agree 68 and this cost is promotion together with the other woeful and shocking displays.
    What irritates me is that despite having a shocking season we were still only eight points off the playoffs.

Too many casual 'performances' and wasted opportunities have cost us more than an over inflated wage bill.

We've witnessed a criminal waste of resources in recent seasons and we need to arrest our decline before it becomes terminal.

Let's hope Zohore has a blinder of a season and proves us all wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    Let's hope Zohore has a blinder of a season and proves us all wrong.
    I would rather he was gone, he’s had his chance, let someone who is prepared to put some effort in have the opportunity.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)