+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonights games

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Liverpool winning 2-1 Blades winning. 2-1. (3-3agg).
    Liverpool win 2-1. Blades go to extra time 3-3.

Forest should’ve been out of sight in the first half of the first game.

Fair play to Sheffield United.

Blades played brilliant second half. Forest rattled. Extra time just about to start.

Blades go out on penalties missed their first two unlucky blades,one consolation you’ve got us to play next season .

Unlucky blades were tonight, although blades keeper kept them in the tie in first leg, and Forest keeper has won it for Forest tonight. UTM

Excellent game of football and having being another goal down, I thought the Blades did very well to pull it back to 3-3 overall.

As a neutral and former Referee, I thought Michael Oliver handled the penalty shoot out badly. Samba took 1 minute and 30 seconds before he took up his position on the line before Fleck could take his penalty. Pure gamesmanship and for me total time wasting and a yellow card. Mind games Fleck missed.

Second Utd penalty. Off walked Samba again having left his position to get a drink and time waste again….. result second miss but nevertheless time wasting. Okay no action.

3rd Utd miss, Samba pre walk about again. Sorry for me 2nd yellow off he goes. Oliver you bottled it on a big stage.

Sounds like Billy Sharpe got head-butted by one of the pitch invaders!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Excellent game of football and having being another goal down, I thought the Blades did very well to pull it back to 3-3 overall.

As a neutral and former Referee, I thought Michael Oliver handled the penalty shoot out badly. Samba took 1 minute and 30 seconds before he took up his position on the line before Fleck could take his penalty. Pure gamesmanship and for me total time wasting and a yellow card. Mind games Fleck missed.

Second Utd penalty. Off walked Samba again having left his position to get a drink and time waste again….. result second miss but nevertheless time wasting. Okay no action.

3rd Utd miss, Samba pre walk about again. Sorry for me 2nd yellow off he goes. Oliver you bottled it on a big stage.
    Should also have sent Fleck off for impersonating Norwood and taking a penalty long after he'd been substituted

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Should also have sent Fleck off for impersonating Norwood and taking a penalty long after he'd been substituted
    🤣 yes we’ll spotted…… the medication had kicked in by the time I put that up 😉

Well with 2 relegations 2 play off failures and
    ONE automatic promotion this season,
    I reckon that makes us officially the Pride of South Yorkshire 👍

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast