+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonights games

Tonights games

CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY OFF

Huddersfield v Luton........can only see Hudders winning this. Their pitch seems a lot wider than Luton's and I think this is where it will tell. Having watched the first leg, I wasn't over impressed but saw enough to say Hudders will go to Wembley.

PREMIERSHIP

Ars.enal need this to be a win in order to get back above Spurs for that 4th place Champions League position for next season.
    They have more than enough to overcome Newcastle who are now safe. Thing is will Eddie Howe take it easy with his selection tonight?

I recall Gary Lineker asking Eddie Howe after his first game in charge if he could keep Newcastle up. Howe's reply, 'Not a problem this team isn't going down'. A priceless retort Lineker didn't know what to say and Howe has proven himself right.

A wager of a small double on these two tonight @ 2.58/1. Let's see what pans out.

1 out of 2.....very dour from Ars.enal. Think they've blown it now and Spurs will clinch that 4th place spot in the Champions League now.

Well done Hudders but who will they face at Wembley? Jordan Rhodes scored the winner in the 82nd minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    1 out of 2.....very dour from Ars.enal. Think they've blown it now and Spurs will clinch that 4th place spot in the Champions League now.

Well done Hudders but who will they face at Wembley? Jordan Rhodes scored the winner in the 82nd minute.
    I wonder what page of the Arteta Book of Excuses will he be on now?

I can’t look past Forest for the last Prem place but hope I’m wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I wonder what page of the Arteta Book of Excuses will he be on now?
    My guess turn a few pages to fixture scheduling…

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    My guess turn a few pages to fixture scheduling…
    That’s no excuse they had 3 days off after playing Spurs. He just needs a couple more additions and he will have a very good young side for next season.

Who would have thought that we have been to Wembley FIVE times since Nottingham Forest were last there. They need to hold out against the Blades tonight to get there for the first time since the Clough/Taylor days.

Tonight’s games:

Liverpool losing at Southampton

If I had as much money as Brin I'd be putting a small wager on Forest v Blades not ending as 11 v 11.

Liverpool winning 2-1 Blades winning. 2-1. (3-3agg).

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast