+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My thoughts are with Jules

My thoughts are with Jules

Thank christ I'm not working over there anymore .

Chin up mucka .

Celebrating tonight as though they were promoted !

Rivalries aside, it worra good hard fought game. Could've gone either way. Luton perhaps shaded it fo me but missed their chances. Congrats to Hudders who have had a remarkable turnaround. This time last year we were 5th and they were 20th. Unbelievable Jeff

You know what Animal….. I couldn’t care. To be honest, their fans are Sh*te, and it’ll be painful round here for a month, but they’ve been consistently in the top half after a poor season last year. They bought well, and apparently work together as a team, winning some good away games.
    Not watched it….( we don’t waste electric in this house….) but their improvement just shows what can be done from a poor season when you recruit well.

Our lot should hang their heads in shame.… and that’s the whole board.

But……and You’ll all hate me for this…..( and remember I too come from a mining family) …….
    I hope Forest batter them.

( maybe I care a bit then….. lol)..
    Last edited by Jules88; 16-05-2022 at 09:27 PM.

Agree Pass very good viewing both legs.

It was harsh on Luton tonight, but its tough if you don't take your chances.
    I also posted recently that I hope Notts Florist go up. Not only because its against both Sheff Ure and Hudds, but especially because they are a better footballing team.
    But begrudgingly to Hudds, I say well done for running their club sensibly, and it just shows what can be achieved.
    Like you say Jules, it brings more shame on Conway & co for how appallingly they have run us this past year. 😡

Btw, I thought the Luton boss sounded childish with his after match comments.
    Saying he thinks they were the better team and created more chances, and had more corners etc.
    Tough sh*it, you've got to take your chances, and Hudds regularly do that, unfortunately.
    Notts Florist lead at the moment 3-1 on agg, and if they get to the Final I hope they teach Hudds a bigger lesson in taking chances.

I didn’t watch the game last night …. So didn’t comment.. However, totally agree.
    When you lose
    Lose reyt.
    Even if it is to that lot….

Decent day today. …. And in the club tonight there were TOWN fans actually agreeing that the “Coining” of Luton fans “ was a bit too far….

Just what would have happened if Luton had won….

Appreciate the thoughts Animal. Cheers… if you’ve not worked over here…. ( me and Animal have)…. You wouldn’t understand how arrogant and “apprentice Leeds fans” they try to be …: