+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Away Shirt

New Away Shirt

A green and white shirt for next season's away top. I think it looks good, reminds me of a old Celtic away shirt. But media is already bitching about us wearing the Saudi colours.

Not sure who will be the sponsor?

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  73.4 KB

It will be Durex, This season we were f.u.c.k.e.d, but we are safe,

Let every fùcker moan about it. I.couldn't give a shìte what colour the change strips are going to be. That's the world today. Someone somewhere is always offended and upset about something.

Passed the age of worrying about an away strip colour. Wouldn't be mad about the green but the owners hsve a free pass in my eyes.

Never thought in December we would be going into the penultimate game without a care in the world.

Aye.

If at Xmas someone told me that our biggest concern before the Ar'senal game would be the colour of next season's away kit, I'd think they were facking mad.

Any single fan of any other club complaining about it on those grounds can get fucked.

Agreed.

Nobody complained about Sheff Utd's kit mirroring the Saudi colours, when their new Saudi owners unveiled it. Nobody complained about Chelski's kit being like the Russian national kit 2 years ago.

So everyone can **** right off.

It'll sell millions in Saudi like that, all which will contribute to our war chest and to be used to show how much money we're actually making, so can spend more etc.

...hopefully there will be a bit of green on display in the transfer market this summer.

It is also the same colours as the Nigerian away top. Expect us to be called out for cultural appropriation next.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)