+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirchner signs on

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Shouldn't you be back in Pastures Hospital talking with your peers rather than polluting this forum?
    He’d be doing well, GP...it closed about thirty years ago!
    Quite prestigious flats now I believe.

The sad thing is the fans are relying on a potless gobshyte to save the club *sad*

We’re a big club, a massive one with big gate reciepts and merch sales and yet cant even compete with garden shed clubs like Rotherham in the performance on the pitch delartment its a ****ing joke

Who is stopping this club from moving forward?

Well seeing as you worship everything Mike Ashley why don't you Twitter him and ask him what his offers were and why they weren't deemed good enough and why he hadn't at least put out a statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Shouldn't you be back in Pastures Hospital talking with your peers rather than polluting this forum?
    Well if the admin was doing his job this idiot would be have been banned a long time ago, but I guess one can't get the staff these days?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Well if the admin was doing his job this idiot would be have been banned a long time ago, but I guess one can't get the staff these days?
    He's behind you on the ban list

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Well seeing as you worship everything Mike Ashley why don't you Twitter him and ask him what his offers were and why they weren't deemed good enough and why he hadn't at least put out a statement?
    Because he wouldnt waste his time responding to football fans thats why.

Say what you like about Ashley he kmows how to run a business and how to deal with complaints

As for all this nonsense about poor working condiitons 99% of the workers at those sports direct places are young students out earning pin money for a weekends night on the lash ffs, hes hardly going to oay top doller for sprogs who are treating the job as a stop gap is he, I mean thats dumb our society and media are today

If this economy was run by the likes of Mike Ashley it wouldnt be in a mess you can be assured of that

That bloke panders to no ****er, he might be a tight wad but he looks after his companies money and thats what this club needs, not some 14 year old playing at business ffs

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    He’d be doing well, GP...it closed about thirty years ago!
    Quite prestigious flats now I believe.
    The beautiful 9 hole golf course is still there!
    Well worth a visit you golfers!.

My point is we’re swapping one idiot for a man child who clearly isnt a sodding busissman

His twitter account is a massive red flag, a so called bloke is charge of a comoany some of our lot are claiming to be worth 7 billion *rolls eyes and chuckles*

Yet no blue tick on his twitter account even

Yet wont buy the stadium himself he wants someone else to buy it for him ffs, hes also not funding the club right this minute either the club is borrowing the money to pay wages its absurd at this point

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Because he wouldnt waste his time responding to football fans thats why.

Say what you like about Ashley he kmows how to run a business and how to deal with complaints

As for all this nonsense about poor working condiitons 99% of the workers at those sports direct places are young students out earning pin money for a weekends night on the lash ffs, hes hardly going to oay top doller for sprogs who are treating the job as a stop gap is he, I mean thats dumb our society and media are today

If this economy was run by the likes of Mike Ashley it wouldnt be in a mess you can be assured of that

That bloke panders to no ****er, he might be a tight wad but he looks after his companies money and thats what this club needs, not some 14 year old playing at business ffs
    I've said it already that I'd have preferred Ashley to CK so in that respect I'm agreeing with you but where is Ashley, why isn't he in line to buy the club, ask him!

You say Ashley panders to no one and is a tight wad so maybe that explains why he isn't going to be our next owner then, if reports are to be believed he was only willing to pay 15p in the pound to the creditors which falls short of what the EFL allow and would gave resulted in another 15 point deduction so without CK stepping in your saviour Ashley may well have pandered us into liquidation but seeing as he's a tight wad maybe that's what he wanted, see us liquidated and buy us for a pound or whatever but then again after all that he still wasn't obliged to buy the club and could have walked away

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    some of our lot are claiming to be worth 7 billion
    I think you'll find it's some of our lot quoting Simon Jordan who says he came up with that figure after investigating CK.

You make no mention of the money he/his company sank into sponsoring that women's golf tournament in Bangkok recently or the $10M they sponsored the recent Dubai golf tournament for or the millions they put into Nascar and Indycar racing. That is probably because these FACTS would totally destroy your feeble claim that he has no money.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)